Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Shero's parting gift (the Hall trade) may end up being one last major win for us. It's looking so damn good right now.

I said the same...the longer this season has worn on, the worse that deal looks for the Yotes and the better it does for us. 1st round pick could end up top 13. Merkley has lit up the AHL and actually looked damn competent tonight on a 4th line centered by Rooney, which is saying something. 

Oh, and then there's still Bahl down there. 

• Like 1

lol I'm not gonna hold back tonight. I'm so tired of lurking over there and reading the doom and gloom and the stupid *** debates with Out to Lunch that I decided to step in and do something about it again. There's a legit chance that I may barrage Jim aka Out to Lunch every time he posts something. As long as I have the time, of course. 

Per usual, when provided factual information that completely negates his narrative, Jim doesn't respond. I wish I was able to live in that kind of bubble. I absolutely hate that type of person. Someone who spins such a narrative and pushes it to no end and then completely ignores everything that destroys that narrative. That's why we're in this position as a country, man. 

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Per usual, when provided factual information that completely negates his narrative, Jim doesn't respond. I wish I was able to live in that kind of bubble. I absolutely hate that type of person. Someone who spins such a narrative and pushes it to no end and then completely ignores everything that destroys that narrative. That's why we're in this position as a country, man. 

But if you stick around long enough, you'll he's usually right!

Lolol that is an all time ridiculous response

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

But if you stick around long enough, you'll he's usually right!

Lolol that is an all time ridiculous response

I'm gonna keep going just for the sole purpose of seeing if he's the type that HAS to get the last word in. I'm not even trying to be reasonable with him anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm gonna keep going just for the sole purpose of seeing if he's the type that HAS to get the last word in. I'm not even trying to be reasonable with him anymore.

The funny part is when the mods probably delete your posts but not his

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The funny part is when the mods probably delete your posts but not his

They already deleted one of his where he came out and said I seemed upset and that he enjoyed it. He basically just admitted to being a troll but he won't be warned at all because he didn't break any forum rules. Well, technically he just admitted to flaming so he should get a warning but, with that deleted, he won't now.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol nvm, they deleted all of it. Such ****. Call him out for his bull**** instead of deleting posts. That's some Big Brother type modding, man.

I hate their modding so much. They just go behind your back and do it, too. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I hate their modding so much. They just go behind your back and do it, too. 

It's so stupid. It allows people to continue to do **** because they know that the only thing that'll happen is it'll get deleted because it's "off topic" no matter how true it is. Just absurd. 

I mean, THEY ALL KNOW he's trolling yet he gets to continue to do it because he's a long time poster and "it's just Jim." It's no wonder I typically only lurk there.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's so stupid. It allows people to continue to do **** because they know that the only thing that'll happen is it'll get deleted because it's "off topic" no matter how true it is. Just absurd. 

I mean, THEY ALL KNOW he's trolling yet he gets to continue to do it because he's a long time poster and "it's just Jim." It's no wonder I typically only lurk there.

It's really difficult not to get completely frustrated with that place after just a few minutes of reading lol