Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

Im sure that Mods will delete it and I may even get a talking to. Though in fairness, it's a perfectly polite post 

If they delete that, then they better delete his stupid *** Milwaukee Best Premium post. Dude is just purely stupid.

Just now, beekay414 said:

If they delete that, then they better delete his stupid *** Milwaukee Best Premium post. Dude is just purely stupid.

He will of course, respond. I will not answer back, but I'm wondering if I should then just passive aggressively like his post 

Also, how is that post with the beer cans not flaming? He's basically trying to elicit a response that I'm not a true fan like he is. I mean, the dude brought up your registration year as if that somehow matters lol. He's a waste of time, flat out. I might actually put him on the ignore list because I don't feel like I'd miss much content from him considering he's a sporadic, at best, poster with little context in his posting. My guess? He's a boomer.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Also, how is that post with the beer cans not flaming? He's basically trying to elicit a response that I'm not a true fan like he is. I mean, the dude brought up your registration year as if that somehow matters lol. He's a waste of time, flat out. I might actually put him on the ignore list because I don't feel like I'd miss much content from him considering he's a sporadic, at best, poster with little context in his posting. My guess? He's a boomer.

Oh yeah, the registration year thing 100% validated everything I thought about him from the second post when I said that in the wrong thread lol

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Probably because they don't give two craps about it lol. No reason to put much money into that cesspool.

It was funny, I was listening to puck soup a few weeks ago, and they actually brought up the hf boards. I think they may have called it a cesspool even lol. Then they mocked the forum and even went into the trade thread on the main board to laugh about the Boeser proposals

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It was funny, I was listening to puck soup a few weeks ago, and they actually brought up the hf boards. I think they may have called it a cesspool even lol. Then they mocked the forum and even went into the trade thread on the main board to laugh about the Boeser proposals

lol I'm outta likes but this is great. It sucks because it's the only real place to go with hockey talk and you do learn a lot from a few posters but, overall, it sucks. I've just recently started posting more there and I kinda regret it.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1