Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol I'm outta likes but this is great. It sucks because it's the only real place to go with hockey talk and you do learn a lot from a few posters but, overall, it sucks. I've just recently started posting more there and I kinda regret it.

I'm good with a lot of them, they can be a little homerish, but they mean well. Some are just there to flex, troll, etc. Though. Do stuff like this guy is. 

Triumph I've gotten into it with a couple of times that last couple of nights, but I didn't come away from that feeling negative. We just disagreed. But I don't view him worse than I did to start, so you can have disagreements there and not fall into this crap

Just now, Forge said:

I'm good with a lot of them, they can be a little homerish, but they mean well. Some are just there to flex, troll, etc. Though. Do stuff like this guy is. 

Triumph I've gotten into it with a couple of times that last couple of nights, but I didn't come away from that feeling negative. We just disagreed. But I don't view him worse than I did to start, so you can have disagreements there and not fall into this crap

Yeah, my only true ill feelings probably go towards Jim (Out of Business), Swiss Prodigy and now Zacha's Final Third. Any time I see something they post, I'll just ignore it from here on out. I just had to get those last two digs in before moving on. Can't wait til the mods come on and tell me, you AND him to stop it as if it wasn't just him dragging this **** on. If that beer can post doesn't get deleted, I'm definitely going to PM a mod and ask why I've had posts deleted but **** like that isn't.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, my only true ill feelings probably go towards Jim (Out of Business), Swiss Prodigy and now Zacha's Final Third. Any time I see something they post, I'll just ignore it from here on out. I just had to get those last two digs in before moving on. Can't wait til the mods come on and tell me, you AND him to stop it as if it wasn't just him dragging this **** on. If that beer can post doesn't get deleted, I'm definitely going to PM a mod and ask why I've had posts deleted but **** like that isn't.

He responded. Kind of weak basically just ripping me off

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol I was just gonna post that he's definitely the "woke" fake intellectual type like I said earlier in the thread. What a clown.

I love that he thinks he's beyond us, yet we seriously had him figured out 8 hours ago and everything he has said and done has been remarkably predictable from that initial characterization

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I love that he thinks he's beyond us, yet we seriously had him figured out 8 hours ago and everything he has said and done has been remarkably predictable from that initial characterization

Love it lol. At least we know not to bother anymore.

The messed up thing is, seriously, go back and read my posts. At no point prior to that last post am I passive aggressive, short or anything like that. My biggest contribution was explaining why I didn't care about Laf. Then I corrected him when he mischaracterized my posting 

Just now, Forge said:

He called it self aggrandizing. The point of it is to be charmingly arrogant and condescending.  I said that here before I posted it. Must have flown over his head

Oh it absolutely flew over his head lol. LIS, he's a woke "intellectual" and thinks using big words shows it. I honestly had no idea wtf his intent was the entire day. Like, literally nothing was accomplished at all. It was just an attempt to flex or some ****. If anything, that dude came off as self aggrandizing lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

The messed up thing is, seriously, go back and read my posts. At no point prior to that last post am I passive aggressive, short or anything like that. My biggest contribution was explaining why I didn't care about Laf. Then I corrected him when he mischaracterized my posting 

LIS above, I have no idea what his intent was the entire day. He took things and spun them however he pleased. It was truly a weird set of interactions.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

It truly is. If it's a coincidence, then it's one hell of one lol. It literally started right after Dubois buried the GW.

I can only imagine Toronto press after this. They lose this series, I think heads almost have to roll