Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dude I'm so pissed at this one dude on hf .. I hate that place sometimes

Emporereddy? Cuz I'm getting pissed off at him for being an ultra-apologist and taking routine digs at people that put their necks out and share opinions. All he does is **** on people over there and he's a friggin' mod.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Emporereddy? Cuz I'm getting pissed off at him for being an ultra-apologist and taking routine digs at people that put their necks out and share opinions. All he does is **** on people over there and he's a friggin' mod.

No, in the thread for makhamadullin. Dude calling me out specifically for not liking the pick don't I don't know what I'm talking about, etc. Seriously pissed me off

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No, in the thread for makhamadullin. Dude calling me out specifically for not liking the pick don't I don't know what I'm talking about, etc. Seriously pissed me off

lol I've ignored them after the Holtz responses I got. I don't give two ****s about that website at this point. They want your content building up to the process but then you start questioning stuff and all of a sudden they turn on you lol.

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@Forge So what's your top 10 for us look like now? I still have Ty Smith as my #1, which is a little disappointing tbqh.

Give me a sec. I'm actually out and about. Need to sit down and think about it lol. Just arguing on hf in the mean time 

• Like 1