Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Add another

Like, instead of asking Lindy, I want Recchi to get in front of the media members and try to explain wtf he's trying to accomplish with this low danger, lots of friggin' passing PP? I see better PP structure watching B1G hockey on BTN. I'm sure I could stroll on downtown and see better PP structure from the Milwaukee Admirals. I bet Pens fans are laughing their ***** off that he's our PP coach.

• Like 1

Just think it's time for a new coaching staff, man. If Lindy is going to blindly stick with Recchi and trot out dumbass lines every night, he needs to be put to pasture as well.

Nas has somewhat fixed the PK but it's not like he's a must keep around type. Lord knows our goalie coach is expendable. Just going nowhere with these clowns behind the bench.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just think it's time for a new coaching staff, man. If Lindy is going to blindly stick with Recchi and trot out dumbass lines every night, he needs to be put to pasture as well.

Nas has somewhat fixed the PK but it's not like he's a must keep around type. Lord knows our goalie coach is expendable. Just going nowhere with these clowns behind the bench.

I honestly don't even want to watch them anymore. Just no point with these dudes on the bench.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nico with 20 minutes of ice time last night and 1 shot. 

Dude. 

This entire team is allergic to shooting the puck. I don't know who ingrained this hesitancy to shoot the puck but the entire team is lacking in their triggers. I don't know how you can be as good 5v5 as we are and be as bad at scoring goals as we are. We need to get a coach in here who preaches goalie aggression. Just litter the damn net with pucks every night. I don't even care about the quality of the shots. Just put it on net. We're damn good at missing wide 20x a night but god damn do we refuse to put the puck on the goalie when we should.