Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

I feel like we are being forced to play this game because the Islanders just haven't played in a while lol. 

This is going to be ugly for us. 

I'd just play straight up balls to the wall, 80s style offensive hockey. Screw defense. Going to have to outscore them to win and that's probably going to be tough to do with so many on the covid list. 

I'm debating whether or not I should watch. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like we are being forced to play this game because the Islanders just haven't played in a while lol. 

This is going to be ugly for us. 

I'd just play straight up balls to the wall, 80s style offensive hockey. Screw defense. Going to have to outscore them to win and that's probably going to be tough to do with so many on the covid list. 

I'm debating whether or not I should watch. 

I'm going to see Scream otherwise I'd 100% watch this mess.

Seeing as Boston and Pittsburgh are running away with the WC, I started getting back into the draft and I seriously cannot decide who I'd prefer at our pick. I'd kill for any one of Joakim Kemell, Danila Yurov, Simon Nemec, David Jiricek or Juraj Slafkovsky. Not sure how I feel about Brad Lambert. Wouldn't hate him but would 100% prefer Kemell, Yurov, Jiricek or Nemec over him. Think he's probably on par with Slafkovsky for me or slightly behind.

Edited by beekay414

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Seeing as Boston and Pittsburgh are running away with the WC, I started getting back into the draft and I seriously cannot decide who I'd prefer at our pick. I'd kill for any one of Joakim Kemell, Danila Yurov, Simon Nemec, David Jiricek or Juraj Slafkovsky. Not sure how I feel about Brad Lambert. Wouldn't hate him but would 100% prefer Kemell, Yurov, Jiricek or Nemec over him. Think he's probably on par with Slafkovsky for me or slightly behind.

I like what I've seen from jiricek, but more from a stability standpoint. I think he's a rock solid second pair guy. 

Kemell's game seems to have slowed considerably, but that's a monster season in liiga. I'd be ecstatic if we got him. Great fit for something we can use.

How do you feel about Geekie?