Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

STI's most recent mock has us getting Clarke and Lambos. I'd need a new pair of shorts if that happens.

I'm still holding out hope we get into Vancouver's spot. That's when I go ape**** 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm still holding out hope we get into Vancouver's spot. That's when I go ape**** 

I like the idea of Lambos at 19/20 tho. He's got top 5-7 upside and is a less appreciable risk in that range. His upside matches that of a player we'd get at 9 and it wouldn't cost us anything extra.

I was out of commission most of yesterday (it's not as easy to get blitzed with 25 year olds anymore - prepping for a bachelor party in 2+ weeks for my buddy's cousin) so I'm just now getting around to catching up on HF. Good lord are the same trio of Zacha defenders just the most sensitive group you could ever imagine or what!?!?! 

db takes everything as a a Zacha slight and can't reason with what's been written, Billdo, I'm pretty sure, is sleeping with Pavel and billington's ghost or whatever is the guy going off the hyperbole train lol. 

Now we got the Zajac comments and Jim is on his horse again. God, that month without him was amazing.

Yes, I removed pretty much everyone from my ignore list (except good ole JR lol) so I'm back to reading everything again. 

NJDevs26 is still deleting my posts frequently if they aren't "on topic" enough for him. He's such a clown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So is it just 1st rounders that fluctuate or do all draft picks move back with playoff results? Because 51 is at risk of moving to end of the 2nd instead of middle 2nd as well.

Good question...I have no idea lol