Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol UNC is like NJD for me. I was born in Charleston, moved away but I fell in love with the Tar Heels as a young kid. I remember crying when we lost to Arkansas in the 1995 Final Four. I was 8. 

Very similar to how I fell in love with the Devils after losing to the Rags in 1994.

Not a Tar heels fan. Have several articles of tar heel clothing and hats though. Like the colors lol

Just now, Forge said:

Not a Tar heels fan. Have several articles of tar heel clothing and hats though. Like the colors lol

I'm a die hard. Living in Wisconsin, I get called bandwagon all the time but I ask them to name the starting 5 of the 1997 Badgers basketball team and they can't do it. I respond by naming the starting five AND the sixth man of the 1997 Tar Heels and they shut up. Outside of the Devils, I live and breathe Tar Heel basketball. I **** you not but Wisconsin sports teams end up on the backburner to the Devils and Tar Heels when it comes to where my passion lies. 

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sounds like OEL has a lot of interest throughout the league. Have to say that I'm a little surprised. Further proof that GMs  really, really don't give a crap about 4 years down the the line. 

Because half of them may not be there 4 years from now lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Sounds like OEL has a lot of interest throughout the league. Have to say that I'm a little surprised. Further proof that GMs  really, really don't give a crap about 4 years down the the line. 

I have this incredible sinking feeling he's bound for Oiler silks. I'm gonna vomit when we give up the farm for a declining D-man on a massive contract.