#90 Marcus Johansson - #37 Pavel Zacha - #17 Patrick Maroon
#20 Blake Coleman - #19 Travis Zajac (A) - #23 Stefan Noesen
#44 Miles Wood - #11 Brian Boyle - #18 Drew Stafford

#6 Andy Greene (C) - #45 Sami Vatanen
#2 John Moore - #28 Damon Severson
#8 Will Butcher - #12 Ben Lovejoy

#35 Cory Schneider
#1 Keith Kinkaid

That's what it's looking like for tonight. Kinda pissed to see Lovejoy out there and not Mueller. I don't care about RHD vs LHD, Lovejoy blows.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

And MarJo skated with the 2nd line this morning so that's a positive. He could be out there tonight.

I hope so. Sucks that his first year with us was so derailed. Hopefully (for his sake and the team's) the concussions aren't recurring. 

I'd like to see him in there, Bratt maybe as well. Take out Gibbons and Noesen. Throw Nico on the PK (he's not been awful at it when he's been out there from what I have seen) along with Grabner, then Zajac and Coleman on the other. We have to assume that we need to score 4-5 goals in order to win lol. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope so. Sucks that his first year with us was so derailed. Hopefully (for his sake and the team's) the concussions aren't recurring. 

I'd like to see him in there, Bratt maybe as well. Take out Gibbons and Noesen. Throw Nico on the PK (he's not been awful at it when he's been out there from what I have seen) along with Grabner, then Zajac and Coleman on the other. We have to assume that we need to score 4-5 goals in order to win lol. 

Posted the lineup above. Again, really pissed that Lovejoy keeps getting trotted out there but Mueller and Santini are in the press box. So damn dumb.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Posted the lineup above. Again, really pissed that Lovejoy keeps getting trotted out there but Mueller and Santini are in the press box. So damn dumb.

Oh god, and he went the exact opposite of what I wanted and put in Stafford, who has absolutely no reason to be in the lineup against a team as fast and skilled as Tampa. I don't know, maybe Hynes is hoping he will sit on Stamkos and prevent him from moving or something. That makes no sense. 

And damn, Lovejoy simply should not be in there. What in the world. I think Mueller has been fairly solid overall - I wouldn't consider him the first, second or third biggest problem on the defensive end (I'd still say those are Moore, Lovejoy and Severson, though the latter makes up for this a little with puck movement and slightly superior offensive prowess). Hell, at this point, I'd roll with Santini over either Moore or Lovejoy. He had some struggles earlier in the season, but nothign that was unexpected given the youth, and it's not like Moore and Lovejoy aren't out there making mistakes a lot...

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Man, how do you blow that opportunity? Noesen needs to make a better pass and Coleman needs...well... better puck skills. We should be winning this damn game already. 

And then Moore whiffed on a shot as well lol. 

All things considered, much more even period between the two teams, more in line with what I expected in games  1 and 2. And that's with the Lightning doing a pretty solid job on Hall so far...and then Hall breaks free and hits the crossbar. Damn. 

But if we don't start coveringn that trailing slot pass between Palat and Johnson, I'm going to be furious. They had another opportunity at that. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

We are not getting ANY breaks this series. Jesus.

If we can win this one, we will start getting some...they always swing back around. But you have to hold your head above water in the meantime which is not always possible lol

Just now, Forge said:

If we can win this one, we will start getting some...they always swing back around. But you have to hold your head above water in the meantime which is not always possible lol

We are dominating so far tonight and have nothing to show for it. Those are not the types of games you want when you're down 0-2 lol

Man, I really wish Zajac was a better offensive player. He gets some opportunities, but doesn't have the wheels or the finish to really break out with them. He's the kind of player you need, but man, I want him to be so much more. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Man, I really wish Zajac was a better offensive player. He gets some opportunities, but doesn't have the wheels or the finish to really break out with them. He's the kind of player you need, but man, I want him to be so much more. 

All of our highest paid players aren't worth what they make lol