Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Really hate that clear attempt by Severson. Complete fail. 

We need to get our top line off of Stamkos / Kucherov. Put the Zajac line back on them. They've been pretty quiet most of this series. Our top line is losing that battle and TB is controlling the ice when both top lines are out there. 

Just now, Forge said:

Really hate that clear attempt by Severson. Complete fail. 

We need to get our top line off of Stamkos / Kucherov. Put the Zajac line back on them. They've been pretty quiet most of this series. Our top line is losing that battle and TB is controlling the ice when both top lines are out there. 

Yep. I don't understand why we decided to put the Zajac line on the Point line. Makes no sense. Make those guys beat you, not Stamkos and Kucherov lmao.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Oh and I most definitely look for a way to trade Severson. Should've never given him that extension.

Agreed. The more I watch him, the less I like him. Just too many errors. All over the place, and a lot of them are completely unforced. The extension isn't an albatross, so I would have to imagine that there is some value out there from someone. 

Just now, Forge said:

Agreed. The more I watch him, the less I like him. Just too many errors. All over the place, and a lot of them are completely unforced. The extension isn't an albatross, so I would have to imagine that there is some value out there from someone. 

Just pawn him off on the Oilers.