Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've heard a couple people in on him, but haven't seen anything saying he's likely to sign somewhere yet.

I'm still trying to figure out if we are looking at FA, or working more trades

Well, we need to do something. We still have a pretty big need in the top 6. Not sure how I feel about Zacha or even Boqvist just being given the 2nd line LW role.

Georges laroque said earlier that the Habs were going to offer sheet someone. The rest of his tweet was accurate this far (Duchene / Nash, Pavelski / dal, bobrovsky / Fl). Curious who Montreal would offer sheet

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Well, we need to do something. We still have a pretty big need in the top 6. Not sure how I feel about Zacha or even Boqvist just being given the 2nd line LW role.

Agreed. I think I'd also like to spin an LD capable of top pairing minutes. Brodin may be on the last year of hits deal, but would love to get him.

Then I'd flip butcher. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Agreed. I think I'd also like to spin an LD capable of top pairing minutes. Brodin may be on the last year of hits deal, but would love to get him.

Then I'd flip butcher. 

I want no part of Brodin and top pair minutes. I'd rather try and see if Brodie can play the left side.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I want no part of Brodin and top pair minutes. I'd rather try and see if Brodie can play the left side.

I'd rather brodin than Greene lol. Not sure what other options are realistic

Just now, Forge said:

I'd rather brodin than Greene lol. Not sure what other options are realistic

Well, considering we don't have to give up assets for Greene...I'd prefer Greene. LOL

I think Greene could be fine with Subban tbh. 

Corey Perry to Dallas, 1 year @ 1.5.

One of those deals that's like, meh....I kinda get it, wouldn't really care either way. He can't skate, but admittedly could maybe still help a PP

Well, considering we don't have to give up assets for Greene...I'd prefer Greene. LOL

I think Greene could be fine with Subban tbh. 

His numbers are horrific though. Even the year we were actually good. He just doesn't drive the play defensively. I think we are in bad shape if he's LD1. Now, I'm kind of open to flipping he and vats to their of hand and playing vats at LD1 with Greene at rd3

Just now, Forge said:

His numbers are horrific though. Even the year we were actually good. He just doesn't drive the play defensively. I think we are in bad shape if he's LD1. Now, I'm kind of open to flipping he and vats to their of hand and playing vats at LD1 with Greene at rd3

We'll figure something out. I'm not worried.

Apparently the Panarin number keeps getting higher. Starting to see $13 Million AAV.

• Like 1

We'll figure something out. I'm not worried.

Apparently the Panarin number keeps getting higher. Starting to see $13 Million AAV.

Yeah, just posted. That makes me uncomfortable with Hall if accurate.