Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

You haven't missed much. Hall continues to struggle. I don't know that we have enough with the rest of the team to make up for that. Maroon had a breakaway, but it just didn't look good at all lol. Felt like an easy save. We are being super timid and passive in my opinion. 

Hall just having an awful game...great pass there and it just bounces off Hall's stick then he passes to Tampa...second time I've seen him do that today. I don't know that anyone else can step up to score 2 goals while keeping them locked down. 

0 sog on the power play...just inexcusable. 

Not going to lie - jealous of the way Tampa's defensemen clear the front of the net and get to those pucks. Any time there's a bouncing puck in front of the goalie, or just a loose puck around that area, they are on top of it. 

Interesting decision to alter lines in the third period- MarJo / Hischier / Maroon on a line. 

Tampa has completely clamped down. There is 0 room for the offense to get anything so far this period. Great job by Tampa. 

Then right as I say this, Greene gets a really good opportunity, and we create a small 4-2 rush, and we pass, pass, pass until it's broken up by Hedman and they head the other way.