Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

I've seriously only been watching this game for about 7 minutes worth of actual game time (about 4 minutes into the second), and we have no just taken our third penalty in that time span....

Our best offensive opportunities have come on short handed situations #ThatsProbablyWhatHynesIsThinking

Schneider showing that he may not be done just yet. Talks of buy out may be premature. Likely stick with him and Kinkaid next year, though I'd probably split the time as evenly as possible to try and keep Schneider from getting hurt lol

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Schneider showing that he may not be done just yet. Talks of buy out may be premature. Likely stick with him and Kinkaid next year, though I'd probably split the time as evenly as possible to try and keep Schneider from getting hurt lol

Trade value tbh. He's 32 years old so I don't think he fits the timeline of the team. If we can get anything of significance for him, do it. 

18 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Trade value tbh. He's 32 years old so I don't think he fits the timeline of the team. If we can get anything of significance for him, do it. 

That's what I would prefer, but I have to wonder who would bite on that contract (and have the space) and needs a goalie. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's what I would prefer, but I have to wonder who would bite on that contract (and have the space) and needs a goalie. 

Send him back home to Vancouver. Markstrom and Nilsson suck so it makes sense. Obviously take back Nilsson just to soften the blow.

Edited by bkobow05

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

In a win or go home game, we are being outshot 2 to 1...disappointing showing. 

They did the right thing and took Hall completely out of the series with Point's line. He can't get anything going because there are three Lightning right at him almost immediately. They know he's the only threat. Maybe we do need JT91 after all. xD