Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

This is the **** that pisses me off. We yoyo guys like Boqvist and Bratt but Wood never gets scratched. I hope Fitz trades him. 

I'm not going to lie...one of the main reasons I want Wood traded is just because of crap like this. It's like they can't get out of their own damn way. He's a fine bottom six, preferable 4th line guy. Stop freaking putting him in the top 6...especially when you're taking out one of your most gifted offensive players to do so lol. It's amazing. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...one of the main reasons I want Wood traded is just because of crap like this. It's like they can't get out of their own damn way. He's a fine bottom six, preferable 4th line guy. Stop freaking putting him in the top 6...especially when you're taking out one of your most gifted offensive players to do so lol. It's amazing. 

I ******* loathe that Hynes and his goons value effort over skill. Wood is worthless beyond effort and even then his "effort" leads to boneheaded penalties. 

I want him gone by Monday. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I ******* loathe that Hynes and his goons value effort over skill. Wood is worthless beyond effort and even then his "effort" leads to boneheaded penalties. 

I want him gone by Monday. 

It's like I can just line up a bunch of players to kick out the door by monday lol

• Like 1