Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol I'm not sure what he was thinking with that post.

I mean, sure...Simmonds should 100% be traded...but at his cost, his lack of productivity, I'm not going to be shocked if we don't have a real market to unload him. If he ends up sticking around, oh well. Not all of those type of moves work out. But seriously, his own value is probably a 4th round pick or worse. He was cheaper last year. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, sure...Simmonds should 100% be traded...but at his cost, his lack of productivity, I'm not going to be shocked if we don't have a real market to unload him. If he ends up sticking around, oh well. Not all of those type of moves work out. But seriously, his own value is probably a 4th round pick or worse. He was cheaper last year. 

I think he gets moved. I mean, we got a 5th for Kinkaid FFS lol. Hockey GMs are dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I never expected that we would lose that Vats / Henrique trade. Kind of weird how that turned out. He's having himself a heck of a night tonight, probably going to score 30 goals this year and 50 points. 

I don't think we lost it necessarily. I think it was a trade that made total sense. Let's see what becomes of Vatanen's trade first.

Right now, it's Henrique, Blandisi and Blake McLaughlin for Vatanen and Daniil Misyul. 

Also, I hate that I was right about Vats. It really sucks that we probably lost out on quite a bit of value with his injury. Report earlier today was that he was still a couple of weeks away. Shero probably did it right dumping Hall so early.