Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

How much of that is situation though? Rangers haven't been the best defensive team in front of their goalies in recent years. 

They are good enough. Going to be hard for me to support a sub .900 in almost any situation. He was 80th in low danger save percentage, for example, and I'd typically put that on him. 

I get why people may want to buy low on him, but i feel like we already have that in Mac

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They are good enough. Going to be hard for me to support a sub .900 in almost any situation. He was 80th in low danger save percentage, for example, and I'd typically put that on him. 

I get why people may want to buy low on him, but i feel like we already have that in Mac

I personally don't think they are, personally.

He's fine. He's more of the same but at least he's young with some upside. Goalies are fickle as hell.

OMG lol 

You'll love this @beekay414

10YearsAfter

Feb 11, 2014
they do? Would love to see these hypothetical packages. Not to mention the Devils have the highest pick this year out of the bunch.
Yeah funny how those teams with a higher % of a certain ethnicity in their state always seem to win lotteries. Which are fixed btw. I'll let you use that magnificent brain of yours to figure it out.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If we take Cooley, I'm becoming a Kraken fan

I think its unlikely, but I'm not going to rule it out. Cooley has some really ardent supporters. But this would kind of fly in the face of what Fitz has said / done. 

Mogilny and Elias better get in next year. Seems like this year they wanted to put in the Sedins together (makes sense ) and give Vancouver their day with 3 inductees. Next year can be the devils year with Mogilny and Elias. 

Its annoying that Elias was just as good (if not better) than the Sedins, but because they each has a really good peak year that ended in some hardware they are getting in first.