Anybody for Cobb out Dez In?

Golfman

I tell ya.....we snag Dez he better leave his hands of stone at home. If theres one trait for GBP WRs - they're not body catchers and after awhile in the program, they all become sure hand catchers. Snag it and tuck it away.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I tell ya.....we snag Dez he better leave his hands of stone at home. If theres one trait for GBP WRs - they're not body catchers and after awhile in the program, they all become sure hand catchers. Snag it and tuck it away.

Antonio Freeman? 

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

1 for 8

2 for 18

3 for 30

4 for 45.

30% signing bonus. Take your pick, Dez.

Wow, if I'm reading that right, you're willing to risk more on Dez than me. I mean if he's getting those kind of offers from a teams already, then he should of signed before the draft (especially if they have a good QB)... and we don't even know if he and his entourage would fit into the Packers locker room and off the field.

If I'm offering him a longer deal, then their would be some sort of team option to pull the plug early, just in case he's a problem or not fitting in.

But I think I'd be closer to the 5 or 6 million for one year. Who would you rather have, Jordy or Dez? And Jordy didn't even get 8 million.

13 hours ago, Beast said:

Wow, if I'm reading that right, you're willing to risk more on Dez than me. I mean if he's getting those kind of offers from a teams already, then he should of signed before the draft (especially if they have a good QB)... and we don't even know if he and his entourage would fit into the Packers locker room and off the field.

If I'm offering him a longer deal, then their would be some sort of team option to pull the plug early, just in case he's a problem or not fitting in.

But I think I'd be closer to the 5 or 6 million for one year. Who would you rather have, Jordy or Dez? And Jordy didn't even get 8 million.

I like Dez for the next 2-3 years more than I like Jordy the next 2-3 years, definitely.

On 4/22/2018 at 8:51 PM, fattlipp said:

Just give  4th and 6th for martavus bryant, he is perfect for our system.

I just can't pull the trigger on this with Bryant 'one puff and done'.  Too big of a risk with a repeat offender.

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

I just can't pull the trigger on this with Bryant 'one puff and done'.  Too big of a risk with a repeat offender.

And people say he's "perfect" for our offense....  I"m unsure if I've ever seen him catch a pass across the middle of the field.  If he would get hit half as hard as Adams was hit this year, he'd probably be broken in half.

While I want a deep ball threat, that threat needs to have more than that to his game and I'm unsure if Bryant does.

Archived