Jrry32 Second to Last Mock Draft

jrry32

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Sooooo right where he actually went? A Top 75 guy, who was picked at #69... in the 3rd round? 

That's my point. I could have risked it. But I would have taken him 2nd round because I felt he was worth the pick. The Rams gambled and won. But if you remember a few years ago, the Rams traded down one too many times, gambled and lost Bobby Wagner. We settled for Pead. I don't like gambling. I take the guys I want where I can get them.

And that top 75 guy ended up being more like a top 40 guy.

22 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Are you assuming Nyheim Hines is gone by pick 36 in the 4th? He is what we wanted out of Lance Dunbar, which will excel in a Chris Thompson kind of role. That's a no brainer.

I like Kelly. If I wanted purely a Chris Thompson type player, I'd just wait a couple rounds and draft Lindsay.

35 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's my point. I could have risked it. But I would have taken him 2nd round because I felt he was worth the pick. The Rams gambled and won. But if you remember a few years ago, the Rams traded down one too many times, gambled and lost Bobby Wagner. We settled for Pead. I don't like gambling. I take the guys I want where I can get them.

And that top 75 guy ended up being more like a top 40 guy.

That still hurts me in my core.

Archived