2018 Mock Draft - German Edition

Gravedigger93

1 minute ago, Gravedigger93 said:

Born and raised in Munich, Germany, but about to move to NC this year to be closer to my beloved Packers ;)

Your accent is great! 9_9

I was born and raised in Wisconsin, but my family originated in Bavaria and then moved to Bohemia in the 18th century or so. They lived near Krumau (now Cesky Krumlov). Visit Bavaria/Tirol often. Love it there. My German is passable.

4 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

If it's only 4 per hand you'll get fired immediately :D 12 is the minimum, 14 appreciated ;)

377q1752.jpg

And they do it wearing a Dirndl! I see those are Hofbraeuhaus glasses. Have you tried the Hacker-Pschorr Brewery? You want to hear something crazy? I'm allergic to hops! Can't drink the stuff, but I love the taste. Have to settle for wine.

3 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

And they do it wearing a Dirndl! I see those are Hofbraeuhaus glasses. Have you tried the Hacker-Pschorr Brewery? You want to hear something crazy? I'm allergic to hops! Can't drink the stuff, but I love the taste. Have to settle for wine.

Oh man. As a beer aficionado that would be so unfortunate! Have you checked to see if you could get an allergy shot for it? 

I won't lie, I hated the trade, but I have a question. I have have a top tier of Chubb, Barkley, Darnold, Josh Allen, Baker, and Rosen. My second tier has Fitzpatrick, Ward, Edmunds, Smith, James, Davenport, etc. 

In your trade scenario, then, you traded from the bottom of that tier to the top of the tier. If that's the case, we traded a 3rd rounder to get a player as good the one we would have gotten at 14. 

How do you have the top of your draft broken down? If Minkah is as good as you think, I guess the trade was worth it. 

I don't mind trading for Fitz if he's your guy.  I don't like the second trade for Armstrong.  You don't have to trade up for him, he'll be there.  Plus, I think the fourth round is going to be the super value spot in this draft, don't give up those picks!

33 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

How do you have the top of your draft broken down? If Minkah is as good as you think, I guess the trade was worth it. 

My top 5 in this Draft are Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Darnold and Rosen. After that the rest is ranked a bit lower. But again, that's just my board and I'm very sure other people have a different opinion there :) 

2 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

I don't mind trading for Fitz if he's your guy.  I don't like the second trade for Armstrong.  You don't have to trade up for him, he'll be there.  Plus, I think the fourth round is going to be the super value spot in this draft, don't give up those picks!

Armstrong would have been gone at 101, that was confirmed by a GM that held a pick between 86 and 101. I agree that the 4th round has great value, however, I didn't like the remaining EDGEs there and also didn't want to wait longer for some pass rush ;)

Archived