CB Daryl Worley arrested after altercation with police; released by Eagles; signed by Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

As much as Gruden deserves a lot of flak for the signings he's made, this isn't one of them.

Probably just a 1-year cheap deal, in the one area they desperately need help.  It's hard to knock this.  

Maybe just get Worley a chauffeur for the season.  Or upload the Uber app to his phone.

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

I would say enjoy your teams first super bowl, but you sound like a stereotypical Eagles fan.  I guess life can’t be enjoyed by all.  

So I'm a stereotypical Eagles fan cause I think the Raiders are a poorly run franchise? Alright

Just now, BABYLON 5 said:

Every since the eagles won the super bowl some of the fans been so disrespectful lol We lose nothing by sign him 

We knew what was going to happen if they won ... we tried to keep them down ... we really tried ...

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So I'm a stereotypical Eagles fan cause I think the Raiders are a poorly run franchise? Alright

We signed a 23 year old CB with an arrest, big deal.  He may not even make the team, youre being a bit dramatic.

7 hours ago, Broncofan said:

As much as Gruden deserves a lot of flak for the signings he's made, this isn't one of them.

Probably just a 1-year cheap deal, in the one area they desperately need help.  It's hard to knock this.  

Maybe just get Worley a chauffeur for the season.  Or upload the Uber app to his phone.

On vet minimum? The only really questionable signing we've made is Giacomini, which is downright awful. What do you think he's really botched so far? Not even defensive here, just curious.

As far as Worley, he didn't hurt anyone. He's an idiot, clearly, but he wasn't a DV guy, which Mark Davis would have 0 tolerance for. And he's a young cornerback with starting experience, which sadly makes him one of the better corners on the roster already.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Under Mckenzie in the past 3 years, they've been 25-23.

Mediocre? Sure.

Poor, not really.

Are you saying Mckenzie is a bad GM, or that Gruden put together a bad staff. Because both are tenuous arguments at best based on their bodies of work.

Not sure why you feel the need to be so negative about a trade that you guys didn't really lose and a player who probably wouldn't have played meaningful snaps.

But hey, to each their own.

As it's been said, it's worth taking a shot to see what they have.

I'm always reluctant on "old coaches" because most of them seem to be stuck in their ways and have the same issue with not being able to change/adapt their philosophy to fit with the times. Now, I'm not saying that Gruden is going to change my view on that but I do think that if there is one coach that can do it, it's him.

Archived