CB Daryl Worley arrested after altercation with police; released by Eagles; signed by Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm shocked that the police did that. Aren't they aware that the Eagles won the Super Bowl?

Honestly, I haven't heard any mention of that for a couple of hours now, so at this point I'm starting to doubt that they even won.

NFL people are such  hypocrites. Cut Worely for an arrest and being combative with police but Reuben Foster beats and drags his girlfriend like my 2 year old does her barbies and they are willing to let the legal process play out. Shun Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid for being vocal about something important to them and being peaceful in every way about it, but hey Reuben Foster its cool to treat women like a dead Christmas tree on its way to the wood chipper after the new year.

31 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

NFL people are such  hypocrites. Cut Worely for an arrest and being combative with police but Reuben Foster beats and drags his girlfriend like my 2 year old does her barbies and they are willing to let the legal process play out. Shun Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid for being vocal about something important to them and being peaceful in every way about it, but hey Reuben Foster its cool to treat women like a dead Christmas tree on its way to the wood chipper after the new year.

Talented/big investment means you get a longer leash. No secret.

36 minutes ago, Malik said:

Is he actually decent? What are the chances another team will pick him up? Assuming he doesn't face any jail time.

I think we’d need more information about what led to him being tazed before that got sorted out 

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I get your point and agree with your overall sentiment(which I'll stray away from per the forum rules), but you're comparing a fringe player with no dead cap hit on his contract to a former 1st round pick who would take a 1.6M cap hit. 

Yes, it does seem ridiculous to prioritize money/well being of the team over real-life instances but the NFL is, and always will be, a business first and foremost program.

Archived