CB Daryl Worley arrested after altercation with police; released by Eagles; signed by Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

Hayden, Conley are the two that I was talking about. Joseph is a good player, but he was over drafted in my opinion. 

'Blame the coaching staff' You mean the coaching staff that he hired? 

Linebacker, DT, Saftey, corner.. these are the same holes you've had for 3 years. The fact you guys completely ignored linebacker last year was an absolute joke. 

Don't be so defensive. I am not 'making up garbage'

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Hayden, Conley are the two that I was talking about. Joseph is a good player, but he was over drafted in my opinion. 

Linebacker, DT, Saftey, corner.. these are the same holes you've had for 3 years. The fact you guys completely ignored linebacker last year was an absolute joke. 

Most of us agree with the LB statement, so pissed that we haven’t addressed it properly yet(resigning Bowman would be a start).  Edwards showed promise at DT/DE, but had a pretty serious injury at the end of his rookie year and hasn’t been the same since.  Joseph is solid enough at S, but Obi really hasn’t had a chance to play much(injuries).  So RM has missed on several guys, but injuries aren’t easy to project.

4 hours ago, N4L said:

It's one year and he was injured... You said "highly questionable picks in the first round". That's just wrong. Dallas would have taken Conley right after us. He's a very talented corner and if you debate that, you honestly can't evaluate corner prospects. He had an excellent combine and by all metrics was excellent for Ohio State. Are you really dinging Mckenzie because Conley suffered an injury in training camp that was mismanaged?

No one good would have taken that raiders job. This is the first time we've had a truly respectable coaching staff under RM's tenure.

We've already addressed linebacker safety and corner this year with talented players. Rashaan Melvin and Tahir Whitehead are good players. Gilchrist is an average safety. Defensive tackle is a need, but you're ignoring the players RM has added in that time period. Every team has weaknesses. That doesn't make him a bad GM. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived