Around the NFL

Forge

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

At least he's got some level of historical accuracy if he actually broke the Edelman story. Do any of Bryan Colangelo's relatives work in the Pats front office? 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

At least he's got some level of historical accuracy if he actually broke the Edelman story. Do any of Bryan Colangelo's relatives work in the Pats front office? 

lol he just posted that he's some rando that guessed Edelman PED right. 

There is no news! I have zero sources. I’m just some random bozo on the internet that was able to fool national media outlets (listed below), into taking me seriously.

Why? To prove journalism in 2018 is an absolute joke. I literally guessed on the Edelman news and when it would be reported. As soon as i saw some random beat writer on twitter say “I’ve got bad news about the patriots”, I took a wild guess about Edelman and posted it to Reddit. Anyways I’m sure the patriots fans here will be a mix of happy there’s nothing negative and anger for being lied to. When I first made the post I thought “oh this will just be funny if it ends up being correct”, and that would be the end of it. But then things changed to be more about trolling the media than you guys...

That is some top-tier trolling. A++

33 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

This explains why we didn't bring in a single TE this offseason, we thought we were going to get GRONK

Also explains the lack of a redzone threat being brought in as well. Damn you Thomas Brady!

If true, I think that this somewhat confirms the idea that Brady went to Kraft to get them to trade Jimmy. This shows there is precedent for Brady to go to Kraft and throw his weight around. Its funny, because if they wouldn't have traded Jimmy, then Brady's threat of retiring wouldn't hold as much clout. 

CRAZY

Lets get BB to come run our defense.. 

23 hours ago, N4L said:

This explains why we didn't bring in a single TE this offseason, we thought we were going to get GRONK

Also explains the lack of a redzone threat being brought in as well. Damn you Thomas Brady!

If true, I think that this somewhat confirms the idea that Brady went to Kraft to get them to trade Jimmy. This shows there is precedent for Brady to go to Kraft and throw his weight around. Its funny, because if they wouldn't have traded Jimmy, then Brady's threat of retiring wouldn't hold as much clout. 

CRAZY

Lets get BB to come run our defense.. 

I feel like Bill isn’t going to put up with this kind of stuff for much longer. I could see a messy ending to his run in NE.

Archived