Around the NFL

Forge

41 minutes ago, N4L said:

The cheifs have been my afc team partly because they are red and also because I am a big Andy Reid fan (despite his clock management flaws). This team is just fun to watch. They go up and down the field unlike any team ive seen 

And after I post this their offense completely stalls lol 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As explosive as the Chiefs offense is, that's how leaky their defense looks. They will be in a bunch of shootouts this year. 

They have zero pass rush today. Ben has a ton of time 

How huge was that defensive holding call that would have made it 28-0

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mahomes is just showing off now lol. 

That offense is fun to watch. Wasn't a believer because of the big 12 bias, but he may finally be the quarterback that changes things. Only took about 25 years....

Just now, DirtyJersey9er said:

If Foster keeps screwing up and the team gives him 2 more years worth of chances then we can blame them.

We can blame them now. They took him. Him not being in last week contributed to the loss. You don't need hindsight to be critical of regimes, even ones that have largely done a fantastic job thus far. 

45 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

But you had leaders like Willis, Bowman, Whitner, and Justin Smith around. Actual players. We don't have that now. At least on the offensive side of the ball. 

Staley? Garcon? Morris? All good veteran leaders. Celek seems very respected. Even some younger guys like Goodwin and Jimmy G seem like great leaders.

I personally don't think it matters how many great leaders are around Gordon, but rather how many potentially bad influences are around him. He is an addict and one bad influence could be more impactful to him than 52 good influences. Ultimately, Gordon is probably going to do what he wants to do. Addiction is a nasty disease that takes a crazy amount of willpower. Hopefully he comes here, stays clean, performs well, and most importantly has a safe, happy life.

Archived