• Nick Chubb to be drafted before Sony Michel +230
    • Number of QBs drafted in 1st Round OVER 5 -140
    • Number of QBs drafted in 1st Round UNDER 5 +120
    • Josh Rosen to be drafted before Saquon Barkley -300
    • Saquon Barkley to be drafted before Josh Rosen +250
    • SEC players drafted in 1st Round OVER 8 -110
    • SEC Players drafted in 1st Round UNDER 8 -110

3 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Sony before Chubb and I'd bet the farm on it. 

;)   Dont disagree, but betting 270 "points" to win 100 "points" makes it a little harder. 

Imagine that you only have 500 "points" to work with.  It kind of makes it a little boring to bet all your points on that one prop. 

2 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

8 SEC players seems like a given with Alabama potentially having 4 with Fitzpatrick, Evans, Ridley, and Harrison.  Guice could go first as well.  Smith from Georgia.  So I think SEC will have over 8 players drafted in the first round.

Im a fan of that one too, seems like worse case its a push. I have 9 tabbed for the first with 17 total possibilities. And its more economical.

Ridley, Fitz, Wynn, Taven Bryan, Evans should be locks. 

1 minute ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Im a fan of that one too, seems like worse case its a push. I have 9 tabbed for the first with 17 total possibilities. And its more economical.

Ridley, Fitz, Wynn, Taven Bryan, Evans should be locks. 

I need to watch Bryan tomorrow.  I’ve heard JJ Watt comparisons so I decided that was ludicrous and didn’t check him out yet.

18 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

I need to watch Bryan tomorrow.  I’ve heard JJ Watt comparisons so I decided that was ludicrous and didn’t check him out yet.

Its not off , his get off is outstanding just needs to get it under control, he misses too many tackles, but he is disrupting constantly. Far more than any D tackle in this draft and perhaps more than edge. He should be a top 15 player. 

as a close to degenerate gambler but not quite there yet better, im always looking for the underdog to put money on. I think saquon before rosen is the best bet with saquon going 2nd overall, and that would be followed by less than 5 qbs being drafted 1st round.

7 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

as a close to degenerate gambler but not quite there yet better, im always looking for the underdog to put money on. I think saquon before rosen is the best bet with saquon going 2nd overall, and that would be followed by less than 5 qbs being drafted 1st round.

I like the long odds on Barkley for best value overall, but it is easily the riskiest of all bets here as reflected by the odds. Id bet a few points on it for value and plan for the others to make up/pay for the risk. 

Id prefer the over on the QBs and figure it to be a likely push. 

2 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I like the long odds on Barkley for best value overall, but it is easily the riskiest of all bets here as reflected by the odds. Id bet a few points on it for value and plan for the others to make up/pay for the risk. 

Id prefer the over on the QBs and figure it to be a likely push. 

all true..... i agree with the qbs being a push also. I just cant get on board with Rudolph being a 1st round pick so thats why i couldn't do the  over there.

3 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

all true..... i agree with the qbs being a push also. I just cant get on board with Rudolph being a 1st round pick so thats why i couldn't do the  over there.

I agree but believe the 5 is pretty solid, so there is only one way to go...up ... 

3 hours ago, Big Snack said:

I think it has a better than average chance of happening.

Archived