DoleINGout

On 29.1.2019 at 3:52 AM, 1ForTheThumb said:

“Gilmore though, is trash and always will be” 

marshawn lynch
4uxy02.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iothar wrote:
Beast M0de wrote:
Guy is soft and overrated. I know it looks like I'm being bitter but I'm really not. He shows flashes of being elite shutdown CB but he's way to inconsistent and shy's away from contact/tackling. 

Good for him. Never a fan of his when he was on the team and if they really did make him the 3rd highest CB, I'm confused

Never had a good coaching staff.

??? He has played under Rex Ryan, Jim Schwartz, and Mike Pettine. Some of the best Defensive cooridnators in the business. 

This guy flat out cant tackle and commits way to many penalties especially in big 3rd down situations. 

I felt bad for whomever was gonna pay him money. And makes me feel even better he is going to Patriots were he will be over paid and will get destoryed by Sammy which is what happens in practice
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keysersoze3421 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
Laughing over 14m a year? 

I know thew patriots don't make bad moves often but this is uhh....interesting.

With the cap rising every year, that's a pretty reasonable amount. It's not like we are cap strapped.

Oh I know, and that's why it makes sense for them. But IMO they're paying him shutdown corner money and he really hasn't been that for two seasons now. 

Now I am sure he'll go to New England and become an All-pro, because of he will, but I am so happy Buffalo didn't budge on his demands.
Thelonebillsfan
49441_v.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph has had good coaching. He gave less effort visibly last year to preserve his body to get a big FA contract. He's too soft to play press man and that's all he can play effectively. 

This is going to backfire on them if they expect him to be their new #1.
Beast M0de

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy is soft and overrated. I know it looks like I'm being bitter but I'm really not. He shows flashes of being elite shutdown CB but he's way to inconsistent and shy's away from contact/tackling. 

Good for him. Never a fan of his when he was on the team and if they really did make him the 3rd highest CB, I'm confused
Edited by SBLIII

The AFC's 1-WAR club according to my model (QB and receiver WAR overlaps; measures WAR on plays when targeted / touched ball - only those with 1+ targets / touches):

Patrick Mahomes, Melvin Gordon, Philip Rivers, Tom Brady, Derrick Henry, Deshaun Watson, Kareem Hunt, Ben Roethlisberger, Andrew Luck, Mike Williams, James Conner, Tyler Boyd, Phillip Lindsay, Mark Andrews, Nick Chubb, Damien Williams, James White, and A.J. Green. That's a pretty good group. 

The AFC's minus-1-WAR club:

Sam Darnold, Jermaine Kearse, Kelvin Benjamin, Frank Gore, Willie Snead, Dion Lewis (Ha!), Bilal Powell, Case Keenum, and Blake Bortles. Not a very good group.

One last note: if Josh Allen threw zero passes, he would've made the 1-WAR club. If he didn't run at all, he would've been the AFC's only member of the minus-2 WAR club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...