General Talk

DoleINGout

2 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Brady PLEASE don’t pick this year to regress.  

then we'll just average 140 rushing yards per game and win with defense. If Brady is Brady I think we go 14-2, if not I still see 11 or 12 wins. Our defense is elite this year. But based on training camp I don't think a major regression comes. He might actually be worse than last year and still put up much better numbers.

So, was Matty P holding this D back? It's not exactly the same group of guys but it pretty much is - and we look totally different. Was his philosophy killing us? I can't see this team (who have given up 6 points in 2 games and actually held Mahomes to peanuts for 3 qs) giving up nearly 50 in a SB. Is that unfair, and maybe they've just clicked, or was his approach crappy?

Edited by Hunter2_1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So, was Matty P holding this D back? It's not exactly the same group of guys but it pretty much is - and we look totally different. Was his philosophy killing us? I can't see this team (who have given up 6 points in 2 games and actually held Mahomes to peanuts for 3 qs) giving up nearly 50 in a SB. Is that unfair, and maybe they've just clicked, or was his approach crappy?

the D was pretty bad most of last season, too. It was more of a personnel issue with not enough talent in the front-seven.

19 hours ago, Starless said:

Let's have a round of applause for the people who are just now coming to the realization that Tim Tebow has always been a giant piece of crap.

Is this about the paying student athletes thing? Why does that make him a piece of crap? It seems a fairly raun of the mill thing to have an opinion on.

11 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I blamed Patricia for a lot of it and didn't think the Patriots would miss him at all. I was right. However, the talent, depth, and philosophy in general I'd wager has evolved since he left as well. So it's a combination of factors, as usual.

Cassell was asked what WR group was better; 07 vs this one. He said 07, but that got me thinking. What is the combined Group of 4WRs from those two teams?

1. Moss

2. Brown

3. Edelman

4. Welker

..Right?

others; Gordon, Stallworth, Gaffney, Dorsett etc

Edited by Hunter2_1