DoleINGout

General Talk Thread

If anyone is interested in mock off-seasons I HIGHLY recommend this. With the work books provided the math and a lot of the work is done for you! I am currently the NE GM but I will step into another team if someone is interested.

Only Steph for the 2 All Pro team. Guess that's fair. I think they were having a look at DMAC before these last 2 games

50 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Only Steph for the 2 All Pro team. Guess that's fair. I think they were having a look at DMAC before these last 2 games

thought steph was first team with slater and thuney was second team lg

Sometimes I sit back and think how much these boards are apart of my life and its so strange. 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:08 AM, Deadpulse said:

Sometimes I sit back and think how much these boards are apart of my life and its so strange. 

This decade as a Pats fan was wild, and it all happened here for me. The nucleus of the team came together, painful close calls, that magical SB49, then ripping off one of the most dominant stretches in NFL history. 3 rings, 4 of 5 SBs. All without elite hamstrings.

Cheating makes pro sports more interesting and entertaining and anyone who vocally argues against this is just virtue signaling.