DoleINGout

General Talk Thread

52 minutes ago, Starless said:

Sitting on my feelings about Don Shula out of respect for this forum's rules.

An overrated, petty, bitter and jealous old man that couldn't win a Super Bowl with Dan Marino?

Just now, Elky said:

An overrated, petty, bitter and jealous old man that couldn't win a Super Bowl with Dan Marino?

yes but there's more

1 hour ago, Starless said:

yes but there's more

if i didnt know id say he must have farted in your face

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

if i didnt know id say he must have farted in your face

Nah, he was just a massive hypocrite who did some incredibly shady things during his coaching career (google Shula painkiller lawsuit) and then had the temerity to crow about Belichick lacking integrity. He was a PoS who outstayed his welcome by a couple of decades. 

Just now, Starless said:

Nah, he was just a massive hypocrite who did some incredibly shady things during his coaching career (google Shula painkiller lawsuit) and then had the temerity to crow about Belichick lacking integrity. He was a PoS who outstayed his welcome by a couple of decades. 

Such was the 70's and 80's..

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Such was the 70's and 80's..

That doesn't excuse him.

Thought I hallucinated from sleep deprivation but it must have just been a dream I had last night. I could have sworn I had a voicemail from my dad talking about work and then asking for my thoughts on the Josh McDaniels firing. I must have remembered it as I did because I was shocked even in my dream.

Every film breakdown I've seen of Justin Herbert is absolutely brutal. Why do teams keep drafting guys like this with premium picks?

Brian Flores should have been the Patriots head coach in waiting. Not Josh McDaniels. Costly mistake by the organization.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Brian Flores should have been the Patriots head coach in waiting. Not Josh McDaniels. Costly mistake by the organization.

I think it's just as likely to be Mayo or Steve Belichick as McDaniels at this point. 

21 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

That would have been nice, but I'd prefer to ride the Belichick train as long as possible.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, DoleINGout said:

wish the Patriots were a red white and blue cat mascot now

You mean... the New England Catriots?