DoleINGout

General Talk Thread

11 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I've been posting here since 2006 haha

My bad man, you get a different username?

13 hours ago, TomRalph said:

The Pats forum died after the Superbowl 49. There were so many Pats fans banned (myself included) following the win and I was only able to return (loophole I think) when the migration took place.

I yearn for the good ol' days on this forum...

Wait why did people get banned?

2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

We dont talk about that 

2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

We don't discuss bans, but I will address this since TomRalph is exaggerating.  I believe only two Patriot's fans received temporary bans after some egregious trolling following Superbowl 49.  

If anyone has more questions or concerns about forum administration, please send me a PM.

I thought it was waster under the bridge since it was nearly 3 years ago...

On 5/20/2018 at 10:31 PM, DoleINGout said:

I don’t just mean the Pats sub, but mean the whole place. Seems to be a lot less members active than before. When did it start to decline and why?

Twitter and Reddit.

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Twitter and Reddit.

I do not like Twitter, like, at all. Honestly it seems to cause nothing but trouble lol

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I do not like Twitter, like, at all. Honestly it seems to cause nothing but trouble lol

That's social media in general.

2 hours ago, Elky said:

That's social media in general.

which is why I have none lol

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

So I came out to my family yesterday.

How'd it go?

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

How'd it go?

Very good so far. Younger brother is last to tell. Younger sister and parents all set. Grandparts and others including guys at the job I'm on for a few weeks know too. It's all swell.

22 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Very good so far. Younger brother is last to tell. Younger sister and parents all set. Grandparts and others including guys at the job I'm on for a few weeks know too. It's all swell.

How do you feel?

My old roommate dabbled in drag so when he came out he just walked out into the living room with all his family (his parents remarried a bunch so it was a room of like 30) in full drag, struck a pose, and said btdubs Im gay, and then strutted out. Apparently it went over very well lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

How do you feel?

My old roommate dabbled in drag so when he came out he just walked out into the living room with all his family (his parents remarried a bunch so it was a room of like 30) in full drag, struck a pose, and said btdubs Im gay, and then strutted out. Apparently it went over very well lol

Hahahaha great description of events.

I feel conflicted but much better. I fell for somebody who has been in a relationship with someone for over three years. So many moments I've questioned where our relationship stands but I guess he is invested already in a future with someone else. I'm almost six years older and he just turned legal drinking age last August. Idk man.

Edited by DoleINGout

Just noticed the page count for all three pinned threads is at three pages right now, (Gen Talk/Intro Thread/History).

On 21/05/2018 at 3:31 AM, DoleINGout said:

I don’t just mean the Pats sub, but mean the whole place. Seems to be a lot less members active than before. When did it start to decline and why?

I took some time off because I couldn't really stand the vitriol people have for our team and us. When we win key games (AFCCG vs Jags for example) it becomes a cesspit. Too old for that stuff.

But anyway, best practice is to either laugh or ignore it.

Time to discuss football intelligently :)