General Talk

DoleINGout

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

@Deadpulse What would happen if I did that? I have no clue.

BTW with your username I could see you being into The Walking Dead at some point.

This happens!

I read the comics and watched the TV show but I cut myself off of both. The comic because it wasn't holding my interest anymore and other awesome books were coming out like Saga. The show because the quality just kept dipping so when I got behind a few seasons ago I just never bothered catching up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomRalph said:

TWD sucks now, well, it's on life support. I've already invested so much time I'm basically coasting through it now. 

I get this way about a lot of shows. Back in the day, Smallville was a big example. I started watching when I was like 10 or 11 and the thing lasted a damn decade so by the time it ended I was in my 20s and my sense of quality was much greater lol

Rest in peace Gil Santos. I'll always have memories of listening to his voice/Patriot's broadcasts in the car with my Dad. His calls during the 2001 season will always give me goosebumps.

"IT'S GOOD!!! IT'S GOOD!!! ADAM VINATIERI BOOTS A 48 YARD FIELD GOAL AND THE GAME IS OVER!!! AND THE PATRIOTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!! THE PATRIOTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, came here to ask a genuine question. Not looking for an argument or trying to rile anyone up. What did you all think of the recent interview with TB? All the reports that floated around last season regarding the locker room, shot down as rumor.. This recent interview seems to reveal there really is some tension between BB and TB. Maybe it's an illusion. I dont know, curious to hear what you guys think.

Again, I am posting this here because I dont want to witness the **** show that would take place by posting it in Gen.

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

Hey guys, came here to ask a genuine question. Not looking for an argument or trying to rile anyone up. What did you all think of the recent interview with TB? All the reports that floated around last season regarding the locker room, shot down as rumor.. This recent interview seems to reveal there really is some tension between BB and TB. Maybe it's an illusion. I dont know, curious to hear what you guys think.

Again, I am posting this here because I dont want to witness the **** show that would take place by posting it in Gen.

I do think there is certainly some tension between BB and TB and would not be surprised at all if this is their last season together. I don't think both are gone, someone will want to prove himself alone.

There was never a lot of denial of tension from the Pats sub, despite how the rest of the forum and NFL Gen depict it as. Most people were just incredulous at the asanin dot connecting of the story you are alluding to @packerrfan74. Tom's health guru has caused tension between those two for years, and its really not anything new. The big thing to note here as that both guys are professionals, don't air their dirty laundry, and come to work and continue to win together. That's all I care about, and until that changes, all this is just noise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...