High Risk High Reward Mock

Armsteeld2

I just watched the Maryland and Miami games of Leon Jacobs, and I am thoroughly unimpressed.  I honestly see nothing good about him.  He doesn't play anywhere near 4.48.  He has very little motor or effort.  No disengaging from blocks, no good coverage.  He looks lost and with zero instincts.  He'd take a hell of a lot of coaching, if there's even enough instincts to coach up.  Unfortunate because I liked the size/speed combo.

10 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

We need a third DE who can rotate with Heyward and Tuitt. I hate they don’t use Grave Digger more in that role but hopefully with our new DL coach there will be changes.  Also, he can play DE and DT.  Don’t forget when both starters missed time last season due to injury.

Moore doesn’t have the tape for me to say that he sucks or not.  Remember the theme of this draft and that’s why I took a chance on him based off his Sparq score of 130.  

14 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

I just watched the Maryland and Miami games of Leon Jacobs, and I am thoroughly unimpressed.  I honestly see nothing good about him.  He doesn't play anywhere near 4.48.  He has very little motor or effort.  No disengaging from blocks, no good coverage.  He looks lost and with zero instincts.  He'd take a hell of a lot of coaching, if there's even enough instincts to coach up.  Unfortunate because I liked the size/speed combo.

High risk pick ?.  Athletically he has it all and he is ok in some games.  He needs developing and then you get yourself a monster.  Right now he’s more of a munsta ? 

24 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

We need a third DE who can rotate with Heyward and Tuitt. I hate they don’t use Grave Digger more in that role but hopefully with our new DL coach there will be changes.  Also, he can play DE and DT.  Don’t forget when both starters missed time last season due to injury.

Moore doesn’t have the tape for me to say that he sucks or not.  Remember the theme of this draft and that’s why I took a chance on him based off his Sparq score of 130.  

I like depth, don't get me wrong.  I just think we have huge needs that don't allow us to draft a guy in 2 at our most loaded position (starters-wise).  I've never heard Hargrave called Grave Digger before.  I've always been pretty high on him actually.  I could see him being a penetrating 5-tech to an extent.  I just like him on the field.  I like that DL a lot.  So is this 2nd rounder in your draft a similar player to him, or who would you comp him to?  

I hated what I saw out of Moore.  I went into watching the games the same way I did with Leon here.  Hoping to see someone that could be a steal.  Instead I saw a complete dud.  He has speed and length but that is literally the only thing I saw out of him.  But yes, I also understand the theme of the draft, so I'm not calling you out or anything.  Just stating my take on the guys.  

Archived