Home Improvement/Remodel Thread

smetana34

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ooohh. I like that.

thanks! i really like how it turned out. its VERY comfy down here. i plan on getting "Detroit Lions" "Restore the Roar" "Defend the Den" and "Go Lions" in large lions print decals. some on the post, and then on that lower blue part of the ceiling. my friend makes decals so he's gonna do it eventually for me. 

1 hour ago, SimsZilla said:

thanks! i really like how it turned out. its VERY comfy down here. i plan on getting "Detroit Lions" "Restore the Roar" "Defend the Den" and "Go Lions" in large lions print decals. some on the post, and then on that lower blue part of the ceiling. my friend makes decals so he's gonna do it eventually for me. 

It looks really good.  I like the color scheme. 

Is there a reason you didn't put the jerseys in cases? 

29 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

i plan on it, i just don't have the time/money to do it right now. they shall eventually

Yeah it'll be expensive.  A wood frame that big will be $$$.  I'm a woodworker and made a few of my own before i looked up how much they cost.  It's probably one of the few items i make that i save money on when you take into account material and time.

Again, nice space.  Good job.  Enjoy it!

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Yeah it'll be expensive.  A wood frame that big will be $$$.  I'm a woodworker and made a few of my own before i looked up how much they cost.  It's probably one of the few items i make that i save money on when you take into account material and time.

Again, nice space.  Good job.  Enjoy it!

thank you! im very happy with it