Offseason Workout Discussion

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Now the Bobo hype train is interesting.  One would think the top 4 is set.  Unusual for a HC to be praising a 5 WR.  I ve felt this is Humphries last year on the roster because I doubt they want to pay him even if DJax is gone.  

No way Humphries is in danger of being cut, but if Bobo can beat him out in training camp, I wonder if he gets traded.  Turning an UDFA into 2 years of good production and then a draft pick is a heck of job by the personnel dept.

15 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Now the Bobo hype train is interesting.  One would think the top 4 is set.  Unusual for a HC to be praising a 5 WR.  I ve felt this is Humphries last year on the roster because I doubt they want to pay him even if DJax is gone.  

No way Humphries is in danger of being cut, but if Bobo can beat him out in training camp, I wonder if he gets traded.  Turning an UDFA into 2 years of good production and then a draft pick is a heck of job by the personnel dept.

It sounds like Bobo can play all three WR spots. His versatility might force us to keep six WRs if Watson continues to impress too.

Our depth at WR is insane. I've never seen anything close to it since I've been following this team.

I almost wonder if a trade to thin the herd might not be the worst idea. Otherwise we're probably gonna have our practice squad poached.

20 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It sounds like Bobo can play all three WR spots. His versatility might force us to keep six WRs if Watson continues to impress too.

Our depth at WR is insane. I've never seen anything close to it since I've been following this team.

I almost wonder if a trade to thin the herd might not be the worst idea. Otherwise we're probably gonna have our practice squad poached.

If they are truly committed to Godwin being a starter, then someone is going to be traded or they try and stash Watson some where.  

If Bobo can play all 3 positions, a certain RFA who just signed his tender can only play slot.  I m probably reading too much into Reedy, but he was effective as a returner.  He could be the 6 WR.  Ultimately, I think they stash Watson on IR a la Kenny Bell or trade Humphries.

Archived