Choose your Browns forum poster to make the draft

MWil23

Let's be honest, if we polled this site over the past 13-15 years, our % would be/is MUCH better than our past regimes. It got me thinking...what poster(s) here would you want making our draft selection(s).

For example, I'd 100% rather have @NateDawg make the draft selections over Dorsey, as I know who he will pick, especially the QB spot at #1. From a GM standpoint, I'd let LetsGo make the #4 selection, because he's going to trade back. I'd let MSU draft the D-Linemen in the 2nd-4th rounds, and BTC make the picks in rounds 5-7, just because he's going to make them interesting, have a reason, and be 100% certain of those reasons to the point of where he will stick his neck out there for Mr. Irrelevant in the 7th round because he's a 375 pound dancing bear lineman prospect that can do a back hand spring.

I look forward to no one choosing me because y'all know I wouldn't take Darnold lol.

I'd vote Nude, get that sweet, sweet Rosen/Mayfield at the top. Or Mind for the overall draft because I feel like we have similar opinions on a lot of the other positions. LGB's gets an honorable mention.

Cool topic.

I’m not nearly as trusting as @MWil23, if I had to choose one person I’d be me dammit ?.

For pick one, I’m good with half the forum (whoever wants Darnold more or less).

As far as draft philosophy, @freakygeniuskid is an analytic nerd and I see eye to eye with him a lot.

@MSURacerDT55 hasn’t led me astray very often, he has a great eye for talent, especially defensively.

@duke2056 shares my love of the trade down, and had for some years.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cool topic.

Thank you good sir.

I’m not nearly as trusting as @MWil23, if I had to choose one person I’d be me dammit ?.

I mean, it would definitely be me too, but it's a scenario where you HAVE to have someone. Also, notice, I said I'd take the forum as a whole if it were a poll. Whether it was the Aaron Rodgers of 2004, Haloti Ngata a few years later, etc. We'd have KILLED it here except for 2012.

For pick one, I’m good with half the forum (whoever wants Darnold more or less).

Absolutely

As far as draft philosophy, @freakygeniuskid is an analytic nerd and I see eye to eye with him a lot.

@freakygeniuskid, you can make the draft picks after pick #1. I'll call you out of the bullpen. You're banned from #1 overall for obvious reasons. ;)

@MSURacerDT55 hasn’t led me astray very often, he has a great eye for talent, especially defensively.

Definitely!

@duke2056 shares my love of the trade down, and had for some years.

If not Duke, give me @DaWg_LB. and his random draft prospects that he has an eye for, especially the small school kids.

Also, get me @mistakey as the President of my fan club after I make a selection. He will talk himself into WHOEVER I draft if I'm the GM in under 30 minutes and then rush to my defense. ;)

6 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Swiss Miss so he could take a 30 year old Jimmy Clausen.

SoCalBrowns so he could take a 30 year old Taylor Mays.

You don't even understand HOW ATHLETIC TAYLOR MAYS IS!

He's RONNIE LOTT but bigger!!!!!!

Just now, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Why not let Dawg Soldier and fumblebluntz tag team it?  That could be interesting.

DawgSoldier would draft a million buckeyes. Fumblebluntz would do a great job in this role:

3999726_orig.jpg

I have a team in mind. 

@bruceb and me making the same Darnold pick together. Holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes.  Chanting Sam Darnold with great joy. Then bruceb sits by Hue the rest of the night. I want to see the Hue charm in Acton. I predict he will love hue by round 4.

@LETSGOBROWNIES negotiates the trade down from 4. @mistakey does the math to make sure we ain’t getting a turd deal. 

@freakygeniuskid and @Mind Character and @NateDawg and @hornbybrown decide on the rest of the picks. With @MWil23 moderating when it get tldr.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

@bruceb and me making the same Darnold pick together.

giphy.gif

You two making picks. I'd love every second of it!

Holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes.  Chanting Sam Darnold with great joy.

tenor.gif?itemid=5632990

Then bruceb sits by Hue the rest of the night. I want to see the Hue charm in Acton. I predict he will love hue by round 4.

giphy.gif

Bruce with Hue

@LETSGOBROWNIES negotiates the trade down from 4.

tenor.gif

LetsGo negotiating

@mistakey does the math to make sure we ain’t getting a turd deal. 

giphy.gif

@freakygeniuskid and @Mind Character and @NateDawg and @hornbybrown decide on the rest of the picks.

giphy.gif

With @MWil23 moderating when it get tldr.

Image result for the office gif

Archived