Attending the Draft

Texas_OutLaw7

Once I found out the you had to like qualify or register or buy a raffle ticket or whatever it is that doesn't guarantee entrance, I stopped trying to go. I thought it was going to be like a game. You buy a ticket and you're in. But someone was explaining it like you had to show up and hope you were eligible for entrance. Screw that 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Once I found out the you had to like qualify or register or buy a raffle ticket or whatever it is that doesn't guarantee entrance, I stopped trying to go. I thought it was going to be like a game. You buy a ticket and you're in. But someone was explaining it like you had to show up and hope you were eligible for entrance. Screw that 

You will still have access to Draft-town.

7 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I’m trying to go on Friday. Want to be nice and comfortable for the first round. You going all three days?

Awesome! We should meet up.

I will be in Dallas. Attending one day (probably day 1) doing draft town for another. Bar for the last.

They make you buy entry? Damn. 

When it was held here in Manhattan at radio city music hall and at the MSG Theater, it was first come first serve seating. When it reached capacity you were SOL so you had to be early...but there was no ticket nonsense

48 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Awesome! We should meet up.

I will be in Dallas. Attending one day (probably day 1) doing draft town for another. Bar for the last.

I probably should do draft town on day one, but whatever. I'm taking that Friday off though, so I can explore all that on day two.

Archived