TheVillain112 2018 1st Round Mock v1.0...

TheVillain112

1 hour ago, mlucas12002 said:

The first place you went wrong is having Buffalo at 4 without giving up both 1st round picks...

Realizing that now.  Honestly not sure why I did that either, I'll adjust accordingly in my next mock.

Appreciate all the feedback from everyone...

On 4/16/2018 at 4:48 PM, TheVillain112 said:

So I entered into a bet with some friends for the most accurate First Round Mock.  Help me out and let me know where I'm going wrong...

1: Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC

4: Buffalo Bills (via Browns/Texans): Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

12: Cleveland Browns (via Bills/Bengals): Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa

22: Buffalo Bills (via Chiefs): Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

I really don't see how Buffalo moved from 12 to 4 without giving up 22.  Barkley is a much better pick than what they are ending up with.  Makes no sense. 

Where do you put Fitz in Chicago’s defense? Eddie Jackson and Adrian Amos are one of the more solid Safety tandems in the NFL and both are 24 years old...? I could see at NCB but that seems a little rich for 8 overall don’t you think?

I don't see the Ravens drafting an OG high in this draft at all.  We still have Yanda for a year or two at RG and at LG we've got Alex Lewis (who was pretty good as a rookie 2 years ago but on IR last year), James Hurst (who was decent last year and got a decent contract in FA) and last year's 4th round pick Nico Siragusa.

I'd think the pick would be between the best WR, best OT or Lamar Jackson in this scenario

31 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I don't see the Ravens drafting an OG high in this draft at all.  We still have Yanda for a year or two at RG and at LG we've got Alex Lewis (who was pretty good as a rookie 2 years ago but on IR last year), James Hurst (who was decent last year and got a decent contract in FA) and last year's 4th round pick Nico Siragusa.

I'd think the pick would be between the best WR, best OT or Lamar Jackson in this scenario

That's fair.  Enjoy Calvin Ridley in my next mock...xD

Archived