Seahawks to release Malik McDowell

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

What a wasted pick.   Imagine if they had Cam Robinson instead.  

I think about this. A lot. We love to trade down and take risks. For every Frank Clark, there’s a Malik McDowell.

Naz Jones did really well and will give what we wanted from Malik. Still pissed though. Wasted pick, and wasted talent on Malik’s part. 

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Jury is still kind of out on Ifedi. Christine Michael was a big bust. The other guys developed decently though. Even James Carpenter had a few average-to-above-average years. Considering no one saw the pick coming and no one liked it... he outperformed expectations.

Hope that he gets well enough to play or not have any major personal issues in the future, but yeah, from an NFL / team standpoint, that's kind of a disaster for the Seahawks. Ever since 2012, their drafts have not been great. 

5 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Jury is still kind of out on Ifedi. Christine Michael was a big bust. The other guys developed decently though. Even James Carpenter had a few average-to-above-average years. Considering no one saw the pick coming and no one liked it... he outperformed expectations.

It's hard to imagine that Ifedi will be worse next season, but now that I said it out loud, I fear it's actually possible.

Archived