2 Round Mock w/ Trades

badgers0821

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

And here is your super easy fix badger :D   Buffalo gets Braden Smith,  Falcons get Gesicki, Jags get Goedert.    All 3 teams get what they need that fit their team well and doesn't mess with any of your draft at all ;)

hands off Gesicki ;) hes fine for our offense. fits in as our Jumbo SLot now with Hurns gone

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

hands off Gesicki ;) hes fine for our offense. fits in as our Jumbo SLot now with Hurns gone

Too bad sir the Falcons draft before you in round 2 and he looks like an outstanding option to our team to pair with Hooper for a long time to come.   You can have Goederts he's a very nice consolation prize for finishing with a better record :)

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Too bad sir the Falcons draft before you in round 2 and he looks like an outstanding option to our team to pair with Hooper for a long time to come.   You can have Goederts he's a very nice consolation prize for finishing with a better record :)

i wouldnt be suprised if we picked our te round 1 which is before your 2nd rounder cuz we all know your gonna draft a big NT type in round 1

Hard to complain for Chicago. Nelson/Whitehair/Long would arguably be the best interior OL in the league. Gotta love it for Trubisky going forward. 

I like Jaire Alexander in the 2nd but reading through the tea leaves, Bears reallllllyyyy like Isaiah Oliver. His DC in Colorado Jim Leavitt is a friend and long time assistant under Vic Fangio. He’s one of 5 players I have slated for the Bears at 39.

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i wouldnt be suprised if we picked our te round 1 which is before your 2nd rounder cuz we all know your gonna draft a big NT type in round 1

The Plot thickens >.>   I accept your terms of your round 1 TE as Gesicki is probably worth it at the Jags pick.    Also im not sure if we are getting a NT or smaller DE/DT    it prob. depends who falls to us of  the big 4  or 5.   If Vea or Payne are there i imagine we go NT and if both are gone we prob. go  1 of Bryan or Hurst as a smaller DE/DT type guy.    B.J. Hill would be our last guy to grab in round 1 or maybe trade down to take him but i agree i would be surprised if DT isn't a round 1 grab bro.    If this is your choice then i will accept your terms and go Goederts in round 2 if Mike goes round 1 xD  Im not giving up our DT in round 1 :P

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

And here is your super easy fix badger :D   Buffalo gets Braden Smith,  Falcons get Gesicki, Jags get Goedert.    All 3 teams get what they need that fit their team well and doesn't mess with any of your draft at all ;)

Love it 

This Bills team with Shady, Cadet, Ivory, DiMarco and Co will likely lead NFL in collective touches. With a rookie QB and loosing Incognito, Wood and Cordy Glenn patching up  the OL will be a draft priority this year, especially considering how deep it is 

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Haha consider it done.

16 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Would much rather G Braden Smith or C/G Frank Ragnow over TE Goedert.

We good with Clay and O'Leary over next couple seasons. We could us an interior OL guy to plug in and start from day 1.

Agree about grabbing Ragnow instead. Disagree that were good at TE. 

Archived