Sadness Mock...NO trades

Fofsadness

48 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you wish...

Based on what?? Talking heads on ESPN or Grossi?  And you still want me to take this whole thing seriously and respond with more than a gif?  Christ...

Cool. 

I’ve made 200 posts at least about why I think drafting a running back in the top 5 is stupid, and I don’t feel like doing it again, so I’ll just say it’s a waste of a premium asset and you’ve gone well past the point of diminishing returns.

Fine.  

Dafuq?  What type of feedback do you want about a pick you admittedly know nothing about?  Are we then going to discuss it?

With Josh Allen at QB?  Color me skeptical.

Sounds good.

Like Aaron Rodgers how?  Rosen is a statue and Rodges is athletic as hell.

Interesting.  The QB is irrelevant as long a story we get a RB. I remember this same conversation from 1992.

Moore would be a good pick.

Depends who else is there, but perhaps.

You’re just lucky Kevin Costner doesn’t know about this mock or the insults would be flying both ways.

You’re so adorable.

Aren't you just a bottle of sunshine...

2 hours ago, Fofsadness said:

If you would have read like more than the first five words of the very first sentence, you'd have noticed I said I don't want them to pick Allen, it just seems he's the FO's choice so far according to most media outlets and rumors from pretty much everywhere I've heard.  I will get behind it if he's the pick only if they also pair that with a Barkley pick at 4.  And yeah arm strength is one of the biggest positives he's got going for him, he also has improved his footwork...he works with the same QB guru that Darnold does.  I also said he's very athletic, which you failed to notice also.  My God man.B|Read a full post before you have a coronary.  Im not an Allen guy, but if he's the pick what choice do you have but to talk yourself into it.  

Fear not, Allen won't be the pick. The media be trippin', yo.

Archived