Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phire

FF Eagles Forum Hall of Fame

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Phreak not HOF... 

He needs to be in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second hall of fame class is only one that matters.

 

We are the only class where everyone still exists. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Second hall of fame class is only one that matters.

 

We are the only class where everyone still exists. 

was gonna say we had posthumous inductees in 2014 besides me...but yea @fly eagles fly hasn't been around too much of late has he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phire said:

Yeah I think we need a HOF vote pronto. @Kiltman thoughts? 

Its been so long I don't even remember how the voting/qualifications work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its been so long I don't even remember how the voting/qualifications work

I think something like you send in a 

  1.    
  2.    
  3.    

Ballot, #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 and #3 get 1...the top three vote getters get in, but we also have a threshold that people must pass to get in...so it's a max of three not definitely 3 people

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its been so long I don't even remember how the voting/qualifications work

I have no idea either lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think something like you send in a 

  1.    
  2.    
  3.    

Ballot, #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 and #3 get 1...the top three vote getters get in, but we also have a threshold that people must pass to get in...so it's a max of three not definitely 3 people

 

Looks right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets just add 1 person this time or else we'll have everyone be a hall of famer forum needs new blood

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

lets just add 1 person this time or else we'll have everyone be a hall of famer forum needs new blood

 

Phreak is the TO of this HOF. Get him in already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×