FF Eagles Forum Hall of Fame - New class, vote NOW!

Phire

4 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

If Phreak isn't  number one two and three on your ballot its wrong...

I know a lot of you want to vote for me but Phreak deserves it WAY more. Also ceejay as a rival poster because el oh el

I still remember when webby first asked for moderators and I considered entering my name back then. But I was only 17 at the time so i was like nah. 

Phreak can be a Veteran Inductee made by the HOF Committee if that's what we're going to continue? 

There are several other deserving Candidates "Won't Name Drop" that should be in as well. This way 2 others get a chance! Especially since we've missed the past two years.

If I had any clue how to work this site, send and receive PM, I'd volunteer to run it/tally Votes again. Since I don't, The Powers That Be can have it. Any questions, feel free to ask.

B60 because he is a god

The infamous B60! One of this forums most unique characters. His humor and quick wit made him one of the more well liked posters on this site since 07'. Whether he was giving dating advice , teaching posters how to cook ,the correct way to consume alcohol or showing the masses how not to get on Webby's bad side he's always making things interesting. B60's slowed down some a bit probably came with age and the amount of drunken brownouts over the past 5 years but luckily for those who are new to the forum he is still around to keep us all entertained. Otherwise this would be a duller forum without him.

B60: He's a drunk.

From @Bednarik60's HoF induction LOL

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...