Packers 2018 Schedule and Opponents

Shanedorf

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

See you guys for some Sunday night action! That will be two straight prime time games for us.

NFL doing its part to pimp LA. Should be a heck of a game and GB is usually very well- represented on the west coast

32 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

There was this leak today. Hard to read but can make some stuff out.

Jy8eCAC.jpg

Week 1: 49ers @ Packers
Week 2: Packers @ Jets
Week 3: Falcons @ Packers
Week 4: Lions @ Packers(MNF)
Week 5: Packers @ Seahawks
Week 6: BYE
Week 10: Packers @ Rams(SNF)
Week 11: Packers @ Bears(TNF)
Week 12: Dolphins @ Packers

We'll find out tomorrow how legit this is of course, but there you go. If this is legit, that SNF game @ LA followed by a TNF game @ CHI is a tough stretch. Week 6 BYE kinda stinks too

Does this look incredibly shopped to anyone else?

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

NFL doing its part to pimp LA. Should be a heck of a game and GB is usually very well- represented on the west coast

The best part if the dates match up to what we've heard for the Rams, is that the day before our game is USC hosting Cal. So Rodgers and Goff can watch their school the day before. I know here in Reno there are a lot of Packer fans. It's probably 3rd or 4th biggest fan base locally after SF, Oakland and it's a toss up with them and Dallas.

47 minutes ago, Jmacpackattack said:

If true, I believe that week 11 Bears game is Thanksgiving night

It will be I believe the week before, we're slated to play week 11 on MNF in Mexico City on the 19th which is the Monday before Thanksgiving this year.

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

The best part if the dates match up to what we've heard for the Rams, is that the day before our game is USC hosting Cal. So Rodgers and Goff can watch their school the day before.

Wow, that's very cool, thx for posting it. 

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

How soon will tix go on sale?  I’ll be at this one if I can get them.  

Archived