Week 10: vs Dolphins
Week 11: @ Seahawks(TNF)
Week 12: @ Vikings(SNF)
Week 13: vs Cardinals
Week 14: vs Falcons
Week 15: @ Bears
Week 16: @ Jets
Week 17: vs Lions

Maybe they'll have another national game - MNF perhaps - that's still to be revealed.

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

With all the information now in, this is how the schedule shakes out

Week 1: vs Bears(SNF)
Week 2: vs Vikings
Week 3: @ Redskins
Week 4: vs Bills
Week 5: @ Lions
Week 6: vs 49ers(MNF)
Week 7: BYE
Week 8: @ Rams
Week 9: @ Patriots(SNF)
Week 10: vs Dolphins
Week 11: @ Seahawks(TNF)
Week 12: @ Vikings(SNF)
Week 13: vs Cardinals
Week 14: vs Falcons
Week 15: @ Bears
Week 16: @ Jets
Week 17: vs Lions

Maybe they'll have another national game - MNF perhaps - that's still to be revealed.

The gauntlet is Weeks 8 - 12. I'd be happy with 2-3 during that stretch. 3-2 would be a big achievement.

I don't think Seattle will be that good this season, though having to go @ SEA on a short week is still tough. It's just not as daunting as it it in prior years. Week 7 BYE is OK. ANything in that Week 7-10 range is what I'm always rooting for every year

Goal for GB based on how this schedule looks is to get off to a fast start and weather the storm in Oct/Nov before finishing strong with a favorable December schedule.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:13 PM, deltarich87 said:

I don't think Seattle will be that good this season, though having to go @ SEA on a short week is still tough. It's just not as daunting as it it in prior years. Week 7 BYE is OK. ANything in that Week 7-10 range is what I'm always rooting for every year

Goal for GB based on how this schedule looks is to get off to a fast start and weather the storm in Oct/Nov before finishing strong with a favorable December schedule.

That's just an awful draw.  Going to Seattle is tough enough, but going there on a short week.  Yeah, I'm not expecting much from the Packers there.

On 4/19/2018 at 7:13 PM, deltarich87 said:

yea it seems like Seattle has been slowly declining. I don't see anything promising on the offense. OL still trash. Wilson, Baldwin, and D.Brown seem to be the only players worth much. They still haven't  found a replacement for Lynch at RB. 

(TE) Ed Dickson for Jimmy Graham, (WR) Jaron Brown for Paul Richardson, (OG) DJ Fluker for Luke Joeckel

Defense should still be pretty good, but they did lose Bennett, Richardson, and Sherman. Plus Chancellor is coming off injury. Brought in T.Johnson, S.Stephen, and B.Mingo for the DL, plus McDowell coming back from injury. Still a tough fight on the road, but I'm not any more worried about them than Detroit or Chicago. 

Archived