ROSEN MAXED OUT? DISCUSS

mistakey

17 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I know Darnold is your guy, but I don't think they are stupid if he isn't theirs. He's got some great skillsets, and he has some concerns too. He's anything but a sure thing. 

No player is a sure thing.

He is the closest to it at QB since Goff that I have seen, however.

And this draft is all about getting our QBOTF.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, Thomas5737 said:

I think most that like Mayfield like Darnold to some extent. The Darnold supporters mostly seem to think Darnold is an elite QB prospect and Mayfield is Manziel. Not sure why, has to be their guy or it's garbage I guess. Not sure if it is coincidence or Darnold has that thing about him that attracts those fans, like Bridgewater did. It will certainly be unbearable around here if we draft Mayfield though so I don't even know if I want that to happen.

To me i do not know but small qbs with small hands do not succeed very often.

I say this because i have hands that are bigger than allens i could stabilize any ball thrown in northeastern ohio

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How many times have us fans said "Well, DUH!" and our regime has done the exact opposite?

Pardon me for being a skeptic until they prove me otherwise.

Zero.  This regime hasn't done any of that. 

If they base their decisions off OUR PAST REGIMES then they truly are idiots.   Pretty sure they don't care what past idiots have done. 

Pardon me for not being not being overly optimistic or overly skeptical.

13 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Zero.  This regime hasn't done any of that. 

Considering we are on about our 137th regime in 19 years, I'll take my chances.

If they base their decisions off OUR PAST REGIMES then they truly are idiots.   Pretty sure they don't care what past idiots have done. 

I care until they prove me otherwise.

Pardon me for not being not being overly optimistic or overly skeptical.

You're entitled to feeling however you want either way. I'm sticking with skeptical until proven wrong.

Archived