Would You Be Mad? (at 13)

MKnight82

16 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Wouldn’t be mad if in this spot we went Edwards or Jackson. Everyone else screams trade out. Rosen really the only one I’d get mad about

Actually, I would not be mad with Rosen. He is the most polished of the class. 

Would you be mad if the Redskins selected one of the following players at 13?  

LBer Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech-I see the Upside so wouldn't be Mad,but Scares me tape wise at moment

LB/DE Marcus Davenport, UTSA-Again See the Upside so wouldn't be Mad,but don't think current Tape shows top 13 pick or helps us this year.

LB/DE Harold Landry, BC-I'd be OK when healthy he was a beast in the ACC 

WR Courtland Sutton, SMU-Pissed,Just think its to high esp with a halfway decent WR Class

WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama-I'd be ok with as He's my #1 wr in the Class,but not excited as I like our Current WRs

QB Josh Rosen, UCLA Pissed, Inj prone QB after losing Fuller and a 3rd for QB would hurt

QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma-Upset,just don't make sense after Smith trade,though do Like his Fit in Gruden System

DL Taven Bryan, Florida Mad-Like the player just think you could move back and still get him,Don't like the Value at 13

CB Joshua Jackson, Iowa-I'd be Good with esp after reading team scouts had him in 4.4s at pro day in 40,True outside CB that gives us a out of Norman next year if need Cap

CB Jaire Alexander, Louisville-Ok with though feel you could trade back and get him

OC James Daniels, Iowa-Upset,Like the player but he more of a Movement Center and feel like we need Power for way our Offense Runs,don't like his strength at point of Attack,Feel you better off getting someone like Price in round 2 and letting Callahan work on fixing his lunging problems

17 hours ago, mike23md said:

Actually, I would not be mad with Rosen. He is the most polished of the class. 

I know his mechanics are good when in the pocket. However they’re terrible on the move. Also his red zone numbers would be the second worst of any first round qb except for Tebow. Then there’s the personality issues

9 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I know his mechanics are good when in the pocket. However they’re terrible on the move. Also his red zone numbers would be the second worst of any first round qb except for Tebow. Then there’s the personality issues

No other QB has the promise that Rosen has. None of them are Peyton Manning, who mind you had one of the worst rookie seasons as a full time starter. 

Darnold has some mechanics issues and dude didnt want to throw at the combine. Why? 

Lamar Jackson, no. Just no. 

Mayfield, Rudolph, Allen? 

Allen is the next Ryan Leaf. Rudolph is the next Colt McCoy and Mayfield has promise but needs more work under center. 

I don't really care cause I know that we are not going to draft Rosen or another QB unless its later, but I would take Rosen over any others in this class. 

I think this is the most over hyped QB class I can ever remember. Going to be a lot of fans crying in a few years about wasting top 8 picks on a bust or a Gabbert type QB. 

I see the strength of this draft in RB, CB, DB. Thats why we have to get a DL first and OL second and then we can pickup positions where good players at deep positions will fall

Trading back a bit and getting a third would really help satisfy our three primary needs DL, OG and RB. Too bad we cant draft a coach though. 

Archived