nugpimpen

Josh Allen  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What to do if we draft Josh Allen

• Get thrown out of bar
    • Get arrested
    • Get blacked out drunk
    • Break hand on nearest solid object

These are my thoughts on what WILL happen. Let's hope i'm right....

Short and sweet. I believe the first 3 picks will be QB's and we won't have a need or desire to trade out of 4. 

1. Sam Darnold - Really like him in the present and think he could be a legit top 5 QB in this league. Mother of god, please don't screw this up and take Allen instead, I will weap. 

4. Bradly Chubb - I know some like Barkley here, but I have a few reasons why i don't. 1. RB's value is simply lower than most positions in this league when it comes to finding players. So much smarter to look at middle rounds. 2. RB shelf lives are not worthy of this high of a pick. 3. Dorsey's track record. 4. I just don't think Barkley will be that good. Chubb is a monster at a premier value position. Our pass rush with Chubb, Garrett and Ogbah will be SO nasty that even Greggggg can't mess it up. 

TRADE!

Send 35 and 64 to move up to 25. 

25. Maurice Hurst - I admittedly have a major man crush on Hurst despite his Maize and Blue heritage. I think DT is a bigger concern than most realize. I like Ogunjobi a lot but other than that the spot is a question mark. I know we already took Chubb but I believe we could be looking at the premier Front 4 in the game. That alone is enough to keep us competitive year in and year out. 

33. Isiah Oliver - Browns are rumored to have a ton if interest in him. I do like a few guys more, but Oliver has many attributes that can't be taught and CB is CERTAINLY a position of need in the long term. I like some of our FA signings but most are shorter term type deals. 

21 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I will be soooo pissed if we come out of the 2018 off season and Isaiah Oliver is the prize get at CB. 

While I agree he's not near my first choice, I will easily overlook that flaw if we come out with our franchise QB and 2 monsters on the Dline. 

17 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

These are my thoughts on what WILL happen. Let's hope i'm right....

Short and sweet. I believe the first 3 picks will be QB's and we won't have a need or desire to trade out of 4. 

1. Sam Darnold - Really like him in the present and think he could be a legit top 5 QB in this league. Mother of god, please don't screw this up and take Allen instead, I will weap. 

4. Bradly Chubb - I know some like Barkley here, but I have a few reasons why i don't. 1. RB's value is simply lower than most positions in this league when it comes to finding players. So much smarter to look at middle rounds. 2. RB shelf lives are not worthy of this high of a pick. 3. Dorsey's track record. 4. I just don't think Barkley will be that good. Chubb is a monster at a premier value position. Our pass rush with Chubb, Garrett and Ogbah will be SO nasty that even Greggggg can't mess it up. 

TRADE!

Send 35 and 64 to move up to 25. 

25. Maurice Hurst - I admittedly have a major man crush on Hurst despite his Maize and Blue heritage. I think DT is a bigger concern than most realize. I like Ogunjobi a lot but other than that the spot is a question mark. I know we already took Chubb but I believe we could be looking at the premier Front 4 in the game. That alone is enough to keep us competitive year in and year out. 

33. Isiah Oliver - Browns are rumored to have a ton if interest in him. I do like a few guys more, but Oliver has many attributes that can't be taught and CB is CERTAINLY a position of need in the long term. I like some of our FA signings but most are shorter term type deals. 

I'm not a fan of Hurst and I think you are forgetting Brantley at DT who i think showed some real growth as the season progressed. I'm in agreement that if we move up it's for a CB or LT (who there is no one i really like at this spot other then maybe Connor Williams but i keep myself in and out on whether or not I like him). This is my opinion and you know what they say about opinions "they are like buttholes, everyone has one".

I keep trying to like Darnold via the "if-he-can-post-numbers-like-his-with-all-his-flaws" route, but I just can't get there. The NFL magnifies flaws like crazy and with Sam there are so many to chose from.

I don't love Chubb at 4, but it's OK.

I actually prefer a penetrating DT as the means to compliment Garrett's pass rush to adding Chubb, but to add this talent in addition to Chubb and via a trade up no less? To my mind that's a luxury.

Oliver at #33? I've been more thrilled...

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Huh

like Lael collins. He not murdered someone and it hurt his draft tok and he went UDFA. 

We need a rumor that Barkley hit some chick in the face and we could take him in the 4th round or something. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

like Lael collins. He not murdered someone and it hurt his draft tok and he went UDFA. 

We need a rumor that Barkley hit some chick in the face and we could take him in the 4th round or something. 

Lol well then. That might work who looks like a girl 

Archived