7. Tb- Derwin 
  8. Chi-tre edmunds
  9. Sf-minka 
  10. Oak-Josh Allen (1300) trade to Ariz for #15 (1050) + #47 (430) = 1480
  11. Mia-roq Smith 
  12. Buf-mason rud
  13. Wash-ward 
  14. Gb-Landry 
  15. Oak via Ariz....Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia “best olineman in the draft day 1 starter at RT that can kick to LT after penn leaves. Battle tested in the sec. Protection carr desperately needs. Also gives us flexibility with the expensive and aging KO and Hudson”
  16. Balt-mike mc g
  17. LaC- vita
  18. Sea- will Hernandez 
  19. Dall-Ridley 
  20. Det- Payne 
  21. Cinci-Davenport 
  22. Buff-jaire 
  23. Pat-Lamar Jax 
  24. Car- josh Jackson 
  25. Tenn- Justin reed
  26. Atl- mo hurst
  27. No- ras Evans 
  28. Pitt- Sony
  29. Jax-hurst te 
  30. Minn-Hughes 
  31. Ne-Connor Williams 
  32. Phil- Kolton.                                               

1. 2nd round                                  41 : Oak: Courtland Sutton, Wr, Smu “big body red zone guy who can stretch the field. New toy for Gruden and Carr. Can work the outside allowing coop to work the slot “

1. 47 : Oak via Arizona : Lorenzo Carter, olb, Georgia “another pass rusher to add to the mix. Raw but hard to pass at this spot”

1. 3rd round                                   75 : Oak: Nick Chubb, rb, Georgia “fell due to durability concerns but the perfect guy to help the Smurf’s “

1. 4th round
  2. 110 : Oak: mike Dickson, p, Texas “no brainer “

1. 5th round
  2. 159 : Oak: Pj Hill, dl, Sam Houston “wild card why not “
  3. 173 : Oak: Troy fumagalli, te, wisc “ liked him last year takes over for cook eventually safety net for Carr going forward “

1. 6th round
  2. 185 : Oak: Owen burks, lb, vandy “safety turned lb late round lb our dc can mold”
  3. 212 : Oak: Desmond Harrison, ot, “off field issues worth a flyer”
  4. 216 : Oak: Dee Delaney, cb, mia “ultimate sleeper transfer on a deep team”
  5. 217 : trey Johnson, cb, Villanova “Cb depth”

1. 7th round
  2. 228 : Oak: Marquez valdes-scantling, wr “Al Davis rip type”

Go head roast me...sorry for the format doing this from my phone 

5 hours ago, Rolni said:

I read everywhere so far tha Wynn is a guard in the NFL, so that would be a major ? from me...

Carter is a fit in 4-3?

How is a guy a guard but started at lt in the sec and was a 2nd team all American at lt. he shut down the best auburn and bama etc had at lt. 

I see carter as a olb maybe moneybacker

4 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Can't co-sign a mock that doesn't get both a tackle and corner in the top 3 rounds. 

I think our fa handled our cb situation and we will be looking for depth and maybe a tj late round surprise 

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think our fa handled our cb situation and we will be looking for depth and maybe a tj late round surprise 

Conley, still rehabbing. Melvin was a one year wonder. Leon Hall is collecting dust at this point. That's handled?

Raiders need to draft a CB in first 3-4 rounds and another late honestly. They are thin at the position still. 

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Conley, still rehabbing. Melvin was a one year wonder. Leon Hall is collecting dust at this point. That's handled?

Raiders need to draft a CB in first 3-4 rounds and another late honestly. They are thin at the position still. 

I wouldn’t want to reach on one in the first could’ve picked Oliver from Colorado in the 2nd but I thought carter was the better prospect 

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

How is a guy a guard but started at lt in the sec and was a 2nd team all American at lt. he shut down the best auburn and bama etc had at lt. 

I see carter as a olb maybe moneybacker

Huh? Carter is 6’6 250 coming into the league. If anything he should have his hand in the dirt more often. Have you seen him play? Get him moving forward rushing the passer not reacting. 

I like Wynn a lot but too rich for me in the first.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Huh? Carter is 6’6 250 coming into the league. If anything he should have his hand in the dirt more often. Have you seen him play? Get him moving forward rushing the passer not reacting. 

I like Wynn a lot but too rich for me in the first.

He can drop into Coverage and is athletic enough to hang with te’s and rb’s. Maybe moneybacker was the wrong term. He’s also good vs screens which has been a huge weakness for us the last half a decade. I like him better as a stand up lb he lacks supreme pass moves and needs to get stronger which imo is why he isn’t top 10.

9 hours ago, G said:

I'd be happier with a CB @ 41 but honestly wouldn't be upset with that haul. I was thinking Punter in the 5th but probably need to move to early 5th to get him.

I was thinking about that too but after that fa dB haul pretty much penciled in our starters. the first 2 rounds I wanted starters and I think all those guys can push to start from day 1. 

Which cb would you take at 41?

dont sleep on Dee Delaney the cb from Miami 

and

trey johnson from Villanova 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Which cb would you take at 41?

dont sleep on Dee Delaney the cb from Miami 

and

trey johnson from Villanova 

I'll have to look into those guys. The 40's and the first few picks in the third usually have DB's slide to that spot and I was hoping for Oliver or Hughes at 41 but they'll probably be gone. Jackson is one I've cooled on the past few weeks. Don't think it's a good scheme fit. Loved McFadden before the combine and now I'm thinking he's a 5th rounder...

Archived