RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

I just deleted my Instagram (suck it Zuck) - I need confirmation.  Also if confirmed- is this defacto confirmation of Darnold to Cleveland?

personally I hope it is.  I was more excited than I thought I would be when I heard this

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I just deleted my Instagram (suck it Zuck) - I need confirmation.  Also if confirmed- is this defacto confirmation of Darnold to Cleveland?

personally I hope it is.  I was more excited than I thought I would be when I heard this

I have an Instagram, but can't really figure out what the heck it is, other than a bunch of pictures of my nieces going out to dinner.  

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

I have an Instagram, but can't really figure out what the heck it is, other than a bunch of pictures of my nieces going out to dinner.  

That’s about all it is plus cat pics and people working out 

37 minutes ago, mistakey said:

That’s about all it is plus cat pics and people working out 

Well that and selfies. Why do guys do selfies. My word what happened to men?

Come on you guys Darnold is the best qb in the draft. We’re taking Darnold. It’s kind of like when you have a leak in your plumbing, what do you do?  Seal the dang leak. 

And let me brake this out:

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Trying so hard not to freak out here. I mean, they are absolutely aware that people would see this, so they want it out there...now the question is: Are they effing with us, or is Sammy D so genuinely excited that he wanted to do everything he could to get a head start with his future mentor?

6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Trying so hard not to freak out here. I mean, they are absolutely aware that people would see this, so they want it out there...now the question is: Are they effing with us, or is Sammy D so genuinely excited that he wanted to do everything he could to get a head start with his future mentor?

None of the above. I have people who know Stanton. He evidently says Darnold started following Stanton to ask for a friend (Allen) if he could give him the playbook so he could get a head start. Just an attempt to be covert so twitterites don’t catch wind if this. Allen is the guy. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

None of the above. I have people who know Stanton. He evidently says Darnold started following Stanton to ask for a friend (Allen) if he could give him the playbook so he could get a head start. Just an attempt to be covert so twitterites don’t catch wind if this. Allen is the guy. 

Oh...that's just cruel.

Wishful thinking for Darnold I hope.  Brownsie (I am loving that word!).  Drafting Mr. Mediocre at 1 overall in a stacked draft with at least 3 better QB prospects on the board would be such a Browns move, and would pretty much destroy all confidence in Dorsey.  That would be a bigger blunder than giving a good former first round player to the Pats for literally nothing.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

It’s kind of like when you have a leak in your plumbing, what do you do?  Seal the dang leak. 

Tyrod is sealing the leak, our draft pick is the replacement pipe that we will get to installing when the time is right.

Unless you were using plumbing as a metaphor for personal leakage but you don't really seal the leak.  You do have options to choose from with dealing with it, the best route for you personally depends. I meant *is depends.

Archived