Would Brett Favre Be a Good Broadcaster?

Buddyboy

1 hour ago, showtime said:

This.  Favre is really entertaining and interesting to listen to in an interview where he can take his time and just talk, but I agree with your point 100%.  He's really not made for most television situations.  I don't even think he would be good for a pre-game show or a post-game show just because those shows have time restrictions constantly when topics are brought up.

This. I love Brett Favre a ton. Always fun to watch and love his story coming to the Packers but i just dont think its a good fit

11 hours ago, GreenMean69 said:

To be honest Im tired of seeing Ex Players and coaches on dam TV ....  Let the little people in and have a job.  

I care less about this and more about hiring ex athletes / coaches who actually share good knowledge instead of going off on silly rants or who rely on playing a character to be entertaining.. looking at you Ray Lewis, Randy Moss.

Am I the only one who doesn’t care at all about the announcers? Just don’t annoy the F out of me like Collinsworth and I’m straight. If you have a voice like Keith Jackson or Pat Summerall awesome but just don’t annoy me. But to that point. I can’t imagine Favre acting like menstruating ***** every time a hit looks too hard. Or whining every time a QB does something risky because he resents their talent. So sure. Get him in the booth

On 4/24/2018 at 9:19 AM, BayRaider said:

Favre can possibly be a color commentator but absolutely not a play by play guy. He's never came off to me as super high IQ like Manning and other players. Manning could commentate in either role. 

Or Tony Romo who can predict the future.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:40 AM, DontTazeMeBro said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t care at all about the announcers? Just don’t annoy the F out of me like Collinsworth and I’m straight. If you have a voice like Keith Jackson or Pat Summerall awesome but just don’t annoy me. But to that point. I can’t imagine Favre acting like menstruating ***** every time a hit looks too hard. Or whining every time a QB does something risky because he resents their talent. So sure. Get him in the booth

LOL! THIS!!!!

Archived